MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride

DerekClouser

35 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

We need to add an old mans group to the ride. Donuts and pee breaks at a leisurely pace. 

Just when I thought this event wasn't for me.  Can we do key bumps of Metamucil and apply Bengay at the pee stops?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tonik said:

I feel horrible for the The Whale. Selling it to you was a terrible thing to do to it. It would have been better off sitting in @Bad324 's garage.

Even worse than not being ridden is the fact that it has four-week-old bug guts on the fairing. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Home. 410 miles of the best riding I have done in Ohio in a very long time. A few issues to sort out with the Yamaha, but it was nothing short of incredible today. I thought I regretted selling the Multistrada, but I think that is just nostalgia showing its face. 

Deals Gap, or bust!

Edit: Good to see everyone. Sorry we bailed, but I needed to put some good bends under my saddle to make sure I am all set for the mountains. Also, fuck Marietta. 

Edited by Pauly

3 hours ago, Pauly said:

Edit: Good to see everyone. Sorry we bailed, but I needed to put some good bends under my saddle to make sure I am all set for the mountains. Also, fuck Marietta. 

Shit bubby, all you had to say was let’s ride another route.  I don’t think any of us cared which direction we went.  

22 minutes ago, max power said:

Shit bubby, all you had to say was let’s ride another route.  I don’t think any of us cared which direction we went.  

I am the anti-social butterfly these days. Please don't take offense to my flights of reclusiveness. I hope to see you in Fontana next month.