MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride

DerekClouser

11 hours ago, Pauly said:

I am the anti-social butterfly these days. Please don't take offense to my flights of reclusiveness. I hope to see you in Fontana next month. 

You like that dick in the Wu-Tang shirt more that me, how do I not take offense?

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, 2talltim said:

20190511_142200.jpg

Looks like someone it testing the ADV dark side. Is it meeting your street ride expectations? Your likes and followers will slowly diminish.

Edited by 2talltim

30 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Hey you damn kids, WTF is a key bump?

415 uneventful miles on what turned out to be a beautiful day. Should have went to eat with you guys though since my nephew bailed out on our plans.

That was probably the best epic ride route yet.

Key bump: dipping a key into a container of cocaine and snorting it off the key. Where the hell were ya' in the 1980s???

10 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Looks like someone it testing the ADV dark side. Is it meeting your street ride expectations? Your likes and followers will slowly diminish.

It did all the things adequately but from what I’m told it will need a backrest before the gap trip. Finding a used one is proving quite difficult so I’m about to take a $500 kick in the nuts for a stupid plastic box

1 hour ago, max power said:

It did all the things adequately but from what I’m told it will need a backrest before the gap trip. Finding a used one is proving quite difficult so I’m about to take a $500 kick in the nuts for a stupid plastic box

https://www.cyclegear.com/top-cases

Under $150

Shad SH29 Top Case with Pad. $134

Givi E340NTA Tech 34L Monolock Top Case with pad. $190

Edited by B-Mac

2 hours ago, max power said:

If you know your going to get a mono key. Just get your plate mounted and you can use my box for the gap trip. BUT, I dont have a pad on mine. My wife didn't like it. 

9 hours ago, B-Mac said:

https://www.cyclegear.com/top-cases

Under $150

Shad SH29 Top Case with Pad. $134

Givi E340NTA Tech 34L Monolock Top Case with pad. $190

Thanks but the panniers are small.  Need a bigger top box to compensate if we are gonna do any weekend trips.  She is a little woman who likes big things, if ya know what I’m sayin...

9 hours ago, Tonik said:

He has been told he needs a really comfy backrest. He needs a Wing.

There’s a reason I didn’t let her set on that Cadillac.  

8 hours ago, 2talltim said:

If you know your going to get a mono key. Just get your plate mounted and you can use my box for the gap trip. BUT, I dont have a pad on mine. My wife didn't like it. 

Thanks bubby.  Might do that if I don’t pull the trigger before then.  

• Beer 1