MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride

DerekClouser

Would it be possible for one of the moderators to put the time, location and route information visible on the first page? I guess if that's too hard just reply that information to me because I'm special.

And another thing, the Gap threads are lacking information on the first page too. Am I gonna have to get Casper to fix all of these shortcomings you rookie moderators aren't able to handle without adult supervision?  

16 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Would it be possible for one of the moderators to put the time, location and route information visible on the first page?

Yes, that is possible.

18 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Just for that I'm not gonna look at your new bike lovingly.

Since you don't know when and where to meet that wasn't happening anyway.

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

the revised start time

There is no revised start time. It is the same it has always been and the same it has always been for years.

I hate to say this.... I'm OUT! We are getting the family together on Saturday at my house to celebrate Mother's day. Enjoy the ride!

22 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

I hate to say this.... I'm OUT! We are getting the family together on Saturday at my house to celebrate Mother's day. Enjoy the ride!

Ahahahaha!! It's called "Mothers Day", not "Mothers Day Weekend!!" 

You are excused. Enjoy your family. Catch you next time. 

Edited by Pauly

6 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Um?  Tuesday 

Getting the family together on Sunday didn't work, son is moving from Cbus to LA California in a couple weeks and won't being seeing him for a while. Maybe, Laguna Seca World SBK trip?

20 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Just so there are no misunderstandings tomorrow I am not leading a group and I may just eat the free donuts and leave.

Don't lie, that's exactly what you are thinking of doing.... and maybe taking the doughnut delivery boy with you.