MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride

DerekClouser

7 hours ago, max power said:

How about the, “Catalina fucking dickhead’s didn’t show up circle jerk”?

:lol:

I was thinking the "MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

I was thinking the "MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride.

Best ride name evar. Done.

7 hours ago, Pauly said:

When the t-shirts become available, I'll take a small and an XL. Don't care what they cost 😙

9 hours ago, Pauly said:

OK, if this is the "Official" Epic Ride name, I might just have to show up even tho I'm too old and crippled to ride that far and I don't even like most of you fucks anyway.  Have your people get with my people.

No offense to the OP whom I love dearly (in a non homo way) but now that he has canceled the ride we are pretty much guaranteed that we will have a rain free day.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So turned this into an overnight trip with the wife. Staying at the Sheraton across from the capital. Took her to an awesome Italian restaurant.

She lit her menu on fire with the candle on the table. Best 125 bucks I have ever spent.

• Haha 1