MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride

DerekClouser

33 minutes ago, max power said:

Hey Tim, change the name of this thread to event still on without Derrick, or butthurt parade or something   

I need to get familiar with the new bike by riding embarrassingly slow behind my skreet bike friends so weather permitting I’m going to be there even if I have to ride by myself.

Changed it, ish.

Edited by 2talltim

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

do tell about the new bike? whats going on? found the fjr finally? 

Nothing to tell yet. I don’t have it.

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

We can turn this into a "guess the bike" thread. @max power loves those. :popcorn:

:supergay:

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

who ever started that "guess bike thread"  needs to be shot  and thrown in a pit of scorpions. 

Let’s not get crazy.   

So before everyone takes their ball and goes home, are there people beside me that are still going to show up? 

Maybe I'm missing something, Mother's Day is Sunday May 12, 2019 and the Epic Ride is scheduled for SATURDAY MAY 11th!  It's not Mother's Day weekend. I hope to make the Epic Ride or whatever it's called. 

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, max power said:

Nothing to tell yet. I don’t have it.

:supergay:

Let’s not get crazy.   

So before everyone takes their ball and goes home, are there people beside me that are still going to show up? 

I am planning on riding the Z1k one last time before I place it on the market for sale. Unless you are going to ride your ___________bike.

I would like to split off 377 at 555S to 676 to Marietta and join back on 26. 550 is fun at the start of the turn but gets.............

I'll still come to this all the way from Michigan... if I can get COMFIRMED this is still on! PM me for my cell phone # to keep my updated with texts or calls.   Both my parents are dead, so I really hate these "holidays".  So I have to go ride to distract my thoughts! :(

Edited by Scorpion-Ninja

12 hours ago, B-Mac said:

I am planning on riding the Z1k one last time before I place it on the market for sale. Unless you are going to ride your ___________bike.

I would like to split off 377 at 555S to 676 to Marietta and join back on 26. 550 is fun at the start of the turn but gets.............

you should sell me those lowering foot peg brackets before you sell the bike  :D

Edited by 2talltim

11 hours ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

I'll still come to this all the way from Michigan... if I can get COMFIRMED this is still on! PM me for my cell phone # to keep my updated with texts or calls.   Both my parents are dead, so I really hate these "holidays".  So I have to go ride to distract my thoughts! :(

It’s still on weather permitting. Too many new bikes to break in. 

• Beer 1

HEY!  Where's the route map?

The ride is on. The weather is great for riding so quit bitching and burn off all that estrogen out on the roads.

Sheesh... kids these days...

• Like 1
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

TOSRV is the weekend of 18-19. Eat me. 

Date is set for May 11. Rain date is Mothers Day. If you cannot make it due to some irrational urge to visit your mother because you neglected her the rest of the year, then so be it.

Since @2talltim deleted all the pertinent details, anybody care to let us know when this ride begins? There is a first-aid clinic (tourniquet trauma) happening that morning at Genesis Hospital, in Zanesville. I am signed up for that, but it ends at 10:30. 

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Since @2talltim deleted all the pertinent details, anybody care to let us know when this ride begins? There is a first-aid clinic (tourniquet trauma) happening that morning at Genesis Hospital, in Zanesville. I am signed up for that, but it ends at 10:30. 

Dick! I didn't delete anything. The O.P. did.