MaxiPad-Powered Fishin' & Bitchin' Express Route, With Low Turnout unOfficial Fuck Mom And Her Stupid Dinner Plans Who Really Bringin' Donuts Tho? Saturday Only Unless It Rains Then What? No Way This Is Fittin' On A T- Shirt Fuck @Casper Ride

DerekClouser

Glad to see this is happening again this year, but unfortunately I can’t make it this year. Between JO volleyball and AAU basketball my daughters pretty much have my weekends monopolized until Memorial Day weekend. 

I am there for sure as long as I am not working :) 

In 2 years we would have 10th anniversary of this ride hehe the first year video, lot of effort but the quality was crappy in capture and edit those days. 

Over the years it looks like may be a handful of people are constant in OR most of these folks are not active in forums these days :( Always wanted to meet everyone and capture them for video or pic :) 

Edited by NinjaDoc

holy hell some of those old names and faces I used to roll with a ton!

@TimTheAzn and @Tonik need to see this video. Specifically the 5:15 mark in the good ol days.

Except pretty sure this is when @Likwid stupid friggin harley rammed my rear wheel when we were leaving the lot and bucked me off the VFR. Only time that sweet sweet ride was ever down

Edited by Bad324

48 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

holy hell some of those old names and faces I used to roll with a ton!

@TimTheAzn and @Tonik need to see this video. Specifically the 5:15 mark in the good ol days.

Except pretty sure this is when @Likwid stupid friggin harley rammed my rear wheel when we were leaving the lot and bucked me off the VFR. Only time that sweet sweet ride was ever down

That makes it 2 times I've seen you actually on a motorcycle in the past 10 years....

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

That makes it 2 times I've seen you actually on a motorcycle in the past 10 years....

Epic Rides and Gap trips were about the only times I did ride once you started coming around :lol:

6 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Epic Rides and Gap trips were about the only times I did ride once you started coming around :lol:

Psh, the two occurrances I remember like it was yesterday. 

1. When you met up with us in Logan when we trailered down to the epic ride.

2. That video.

• Upvote 1

Hell yeah!! Ill be there in med or med fast. Hopefully we have a great turn out. Im sure # of riders will determin the # of groups. Regardless itll be great to ride w everyone. Thanks Derek!!