Sign in to follow this  
Danimal

gear Snapjack bike stand for sale

Selling my used Snapjack portable motorcycle stand.

Used on my trip last year. In great shape, with carry bag and velcro strap for locking front brake.

This allows the rear wheel to be lifted easily for chain maint. or tire repair/replacement. Folds compactly to fit most tool rolls, tank bag or wherever. Hold the bike very securely.

Sell new for $48

You can have mine for $30

I'd prefer pickup, but we can talk. Paypal or cash only

s-l1600.jpg

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jhughes
      Look and smell brand new still only worn 4 times. Comes with a extra set of toe sliders .
      $320 picked up in Chesterland ohio 

• By thompsonian
      So...since I'm out of the riding game, and not sure if I'll get back on 2 wheels, I'm selling out my gear to fund a new addiction. 
      Shoei Neotec with Sena 10u and handlebar remote. Size L$275
      Alpinestars jacket. Dont remember the model. Size 4xl $50
      Alpinestars WP Textile jacket. Size 4xl $75
      Sidi rain boots. Size 45EU. $50
      Alpinestars Valparaiso gloves. Size L $25
      Olympia 1pc mesh/textile suit. Size 4XL $100
      Everything is here at my home in the SEO
       If you wanna ride down and see it/pick it up you're more than welcome.

• By ama146
      RS Taichi gearbag, used for one season. Like new. Nothing wrong no tears or scratches. Asking $50
      Suzuka dual temp tire warmers. (Chicken Hawk makes Suzuka)Used for one season, work perfectly. No defects, burns, rips, etc. Like new. Asking $125 for the pair
      Looking to sell fast, make an offer!

• By max power
      1) Cortec Sequoia xc size 2xl. Excellent condition.  Got it in deal with new bike. Really nice 3 season gear.  Wish it was my size. $200 
      2) kids/woman’s joe Rocket textile.  Size women’s small. Was my kids when she was 10-11ish   Very good condition barely ever worn $40
      3) Yamaha Factory Racing 2pc leather suit. Good condition.  Size 44. Never been down.  Never had a puck on the ground. lol. zips together nice suit. $200
      4) first gear Kilimanjaro size L. Bought used and washed it but never wore it. Decent 3 season jacket.  $50
      5) Racer brand gauntlets. Bought new from Hoblick.  Good condition $30
       All prices face-to-face and do not include shipping. Will ship on your dime 
       If you have questions, please  ask