Sign in to follow this  
DUBIE

Is there an epic ride this year or has it been cancelled?

Hey guys, ive been in hybernation most of this winter working like a fool. Just curious as to what happened w the annual epic ride. 

I guess Ive been out of the loop for a while now, my appologies, just trying to catch up. Ive always enjoyed the spring ride.

I am trying to convince @DerekClouser to organize a ride... even if it’s a little loose. It’s the only way we all get to see each other in the wild.

Still not sure why anyone would want me to organize this ride... all it means is that it will rain that weekend. 

• Haha 2

Yep, and you will cancel and we will go anyway and have a blast.

• Haha 1

Lol.....well it does seem to rain every year...thats just ohio weather, its unfortunate for sure. It would be nice to set something up.though. always worth a shot. A lot of people seem to really enjoy it when the weather was nice. I know i always did. Just a thought, maybe make it in early june or july. I realize a lot of people get busy in the summer. Or we could shoot for september or october? 

It would just be nice to try and get everyone together at least once a year. I realize organizing the ride is a lot of work and we do appreciate all your efforts in the past. 

Yea, I miss riding down to hang with ya guys. Its a long trip for me to cram in like 700-800 miles during a 16 hour stretch, but its worth it! I always enjoy hanging out with a few of ya folks that stick around for a short dinner, etc.

Michigan sucks for sportbikes. There is a reason why we have sooooo many Harleys and cruisers here!

And I refuse to join that crowd, its not for me! :D

• Upvote 1