Like new

new PR2’s

Any questions just ask 

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/6838534974.html

43E3166C-2023-4420-A603-C6898F32A90A.jpeg

Edited by max power
  • Beer 2
  • Upvote 2

I can attest to how anal this Bubby is with his stuff...whoever buys this bike will not be disappointed!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Man, she's purty!  Your addy says "Selling to get a sport touring bike."  You know, a more comfortable seat, better windscreen coverage, and a set of soft bags and a tank bag and you're there.  I had an '08 that I did thousands of miles on and had tons of fun with zero problems.  Of course, if it's a case of wanting two-up capability, no argument....

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bowdog said:

I can attest to how anal this Bubby is with his stuff...whoever buys this bike will not be disappointed!

Cleaned more than ridden. Definitely immaculate. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

These are great bikes with comfy ergos. LBTS GLWS.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bubba said:

Of course, if it's a case of wanting two-up capability, no argument....

That’s the only reason. I love this motorcycle more than any I’ve ever owned, But my wife finally works 9 to 5, the kid is grown up and gone and I want something we can do trips on.  

She is as flawless as you will find.

2nd FZ1 to come up for sale this week. It's a damn good thing I'm poor these days or I might do something stupid 

26 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

2nd FZ1 to come up for sale this week. It's a damn good thing I'm poor these days or I might do something stupid 

Literally no one here think's your seriously entertaining the fact of buying another motorcycle in the next 15 years or so....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, max power said:

But my wife finally works 9 to 5

I can change this if it is interfering with your motorcycle time bubby!!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I can change this if it is interfering with your motorcycle time bubby!!

Hell no.  Actually looking forward to getting some riding weekends in with her.  No longer have to be the single married guy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Literally no one here think's your seriously entertaining the fact of buying another motorcycle in the next 15 years or so....

Funny coming from the one person who likely will have less street miles than me this year

you probably right though:lol: Need a new roof, windows and build a 2nd garage before two wheels will come again

Edited by Bad324

2nd Garage!   :drool:

On 3/15/2019 at 3:22 PM, Bad324 said:

Funny coming from the one person who likely will have less street miles than me this year

you probably right though:lol: Need a new roof, windows and build a 2nd garage before two wheels will come again

I was more getting at the twins getting outta the house and being able to fend for themselves. :lol:You know, when your money comes back....

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CephasGT
      One owner, clean title in hand. Track only. Stock motor. 20,990 miles.

The time has come for me to face the reality that getting back on the track isn't in the cards. So I'm selling my baby, a 2004 R6 that I bought brand new in September of 04 and have ridden every mile since.

It hasn't been babied by any stretch of the imagination, but it has been obsessively maintained. Runs like the day it was new, only stronger. Routinely dyno'd at over 100hp at the wheel. From commutes, to exploring the twisties in Kentucky, to drag races and track days, this bike has always taken everything I threw at her and come back asking for more. Zero mechanical malfunctions in all the time I've owned her.

Always used Motul 300V oil and RBF600 brake fluid, changed more often than my socks. Only the finest of distilled waters in the cooling system. Suspension only has two days on the track since it was last serviced. The paint is pockmarked from going fast, and there's a little rash on the right lower from a teensy low-side at Grattan a bunch of years ago. Otherwise, the bike has always been rubber-side up.

Would make an excellent first track day bike, or novice racer, or endurance race machine. Fully safety-wired, never leaked a drop of anything, and always passed tech with flying colors. Comes with an absurd number of spares, Pit Bull front and rear stands, aluminum loading ramps, a rain suit, and even a service manual. You're a couple sets of fresh tires away from driving directly to the track with this thing in your trailer.

Mods include:

Suspension and Brakes
      Elka 3-way rear shock Stock forks with GP Suspension cartridge kit Suspension built, serviced, and tuned by Matt Carr, sprung for 190lb rider Tapered roller bearings in the headset Ohlins linear steering damper Galfer SS braided brake hoses EBC pads
      Powertrain
      Dynojet PCIII USB with custom tune Leo Vince SBK carbon and titanium exhaust Factory Pro +4 ignition advance Factory Pro Superflare velocity stacks Graves slide stops and AIS blockoff plates BMC Race filter Shorai LFX battery Custom 1/4 turn throttle mod
      Drivetrain
      DID 520 chain AFAM and DID sprockets (-1 front, +0, +1, and +2 rears with carriers) Two extra sets of wheels
      Bodywork
      Catalyst Composites bodywork with custom paint and graphics Woodcraft rearsets, case covers, frame sliders Puig clear DB windscreen Graves fairing stay Pazzo shorty levers

• By tnugent1986
      $4k tops. Must be a full injected inline 4, no exceptions. I'm short, so if it is already dropped that is a +. No garbage or anything that needs work. If it isn't ready to ride for the season I'm not interested at all. Come at me with your bottom dollar as I'm not looking to negotiate. Serious buyer here, had to sell my last bike to be able to purchase a new home and don't want to miss this riding season.
      I'm pretty partial to hondas, but as long as it is a fuel injected inline 4 I'll be happy.

Text 937-732-1155 with what you have and pics. The name is Tom. If you call just leave a voicemail with what you have as I do not usually answer unknown numbers. Most likely I won't be checking back here for a while.
    • By mrfun
      Hello Ohio Riders crew.
      Selling a few bikes due to a lack of riding time, and the subsequent lack of their use.
      2000 Ducati ST4 34k, (ish). Always starts and runs like a scalded cat. It isn't perfect, it's got 34k of patina. $3000
      2003 Honda CBR600 F4i will update with mileage ASAP. $3500
      Pauly knows me, these bikes, and can vouch for them. I'm happy to provide much more complete info as well as answer questions too.
      Also up for sale is an enclosed Haulmark trailer. Inside this trailer is a 1999 - 2001 Yamaha R6 track bike!  Starts and runs, all day, every time. But it's been chucked down a few times. Perfect for a first track bike or part it away. $2000 trailer and bike.
      Please inquire via email bvanbeers "at" sbcglobal. net

• By winifredbarkle
      I am selling my steel horse because I bought a real one! Up for sale is a 2008, newer generation Ninja 250. Great starter bike! Asking $2000 or best offer 

Bike Details
      Excellent condition, meticulously maintained Always garage kept, no rust! All stock except Fender Eliminator Female owned (I am the third female owner) Tires condition excellent All maintenance records available New oil/filter 70 miles ago New battery! (April 2019) Digital Clock (No clock on stock bike) 25k miles, never abused. Dropped once in driveway, see photos for scuffs on left side Clear Ohio title

Gear for Sale:
      Nelson Rigg Tail Bag SPRT-20 | $40 Nelson Rigg Tail Bag CL-80 | $35 Men's First Gear MeshTex Jacket | Blue | Medium | With liner | $60 Women's Joe Rocket Cleo Jacket | Purple | Small | $60 Women's Coretech LRX Air Jacket | Pink | Medium | With liner | $80 Women's Icon Speed Queen Jacket | Pink | Medium | With liner | $80 Women's Tourmaster Flex Pant | Black | Medium | With liner | $90 Women's Tourmaster Solution Boot | Black | Size 9 | $40 Women's Cortech DX2 Gloves | Black | Medium/8 | $10 Unisex Icon Compound Long Glove | Black | Small | $20 

Message me for deals on buying the whole lot! 

• By cmh_sprint
      Time to say goodbye to my mistress of 12 years. 
      27,9xx miles
      OEM panniers 
      GIVI tankbag
      Road 5's mounted last season (~ 1,500 miles on them)
      oil changed at the end of last season
      R&G Tidy Tail
      D&D aftermarket exhaust
      USB plug for phone or GPS
      Custom seat (Terry's Custom Seats)
      Upgraded Racetech fork internals
      New chain and sprockets (less than 3,500 miles)
      additional set of OEM front fairings (never mounted)
      OEM exhaust
      OEM seat