max powers FZ1 needs loving home

max power

Man, she's purty!  Your addy says "Selling to get a sport touring bike."  You know, a more comfortable seat, better windscreen coverage, and a set of soft bags and a tank bag and you're there.  I had an '08 that I did thousands of miles on and had tons of fun with zero problems.  Of course, if it's a case of wanting two-up capability, no argument....

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Bubba said:

Of course, if it's a case of wanting two-up capability, no argument....

That’s the only reason. I love this motorcycle more than any I’ve ever owned, But my wife finally works 9 to 5, the kid is grown up and gone and I want something we can do trips on.  

She is as flawless as you will find.

26 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

2nd FZ1 to come up for sale this week. It's a damn good thing I'm poor these days or I might do something stupid 

Literally no one here think's your seriously entertaining the fact of buying another motorcycle in the next 15 years or so....

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I can change this if it is interfering with your motorcycle time bubby!!

Hell no.  Actually looking forward to getting some riding weekends in with her.  No longer have to be the single married guy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Literally no one here think's your seriously entertaining the fact of buying another motorcycle in the next 15 years or so....

Funny coming from the one person who likely will have less street miles than me this year

you probably right though:lol: Need a new roof, windows and build a 2nd garage before two wheels will come again

Edited by Bad324

On 3/15/2019 at 3:22 PM, Bad324 said:

Funny coming from the one person who likely will have less street miles than me this year

you probably right though:lol: Need a new roof, windows and build a 2nd garage before two wheels will come again

I was more getting at the twins getting outta the house and being able to fend for themselves. :lol:You know, when your money comes back....

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

My beautiful beast has gone off to a loving home.  Replaced by a big comfortable, very capable ugly duckling.  

2015 Vstrom 1000

616F8F4B-6050-4597-A944-1029F4976BF9.png

F57D1A7B-8BCC-4607-AAEF-377FF98CE997.jpeg

45B1ABE6-4B45-4FC5-86DB-129B1F668A7C.jpeg

Edited by max power
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Nice FJR 👌🏻

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Awesome decision, excellent bike for sure. 

@Tonik mine was just a 650, bit still I think my favorite bike among all the one I had. 

Thanks guys. Looked for these and FJR’s but this was the best deal on the newest cleanest bike I could find.  Really digging it so far.  Great manners, comfortable, gobs of torque and goes across the shittiest roads with ease. Will be a pretty good 2 up machine once I get the demanded backrest box on the passenger pillion.