Like new

new PR2’s

Any questions just ask 

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/6838534974.html

43E3166C-2023-4420-A603-C6898F32A90A.jpeg

Edited by max power
  • Beer 2
  • Upvote 2

I can attest to how anal this Bubby is with his stuff...whoever buys this bike will not be disappointed!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Man, she's purty!  Your addy says "Selling to get a sport touring bike."  You know, a more comfortable seat, better windscreen coverage, and a set of soft bags and a tank bag and you're there.  I had an '08 that I did thousands of miles on and had tons of fun with zero problems.  Of course, if it's a case of wanting two-up capability, no argument....

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bowdog said:

I can attest to how anal this Bubby is with his stuff...whoever buys this bike will not be disappointed!

Cleaned more than ridden. Definitely immaculate. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

These are great bikes with comfy ergos. LBTS GLWS.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bubba said:

Of course, if it's a case of wanting two-up capability, no argument....

That’s the only reason. I love this motorcycle more than any I’ve ever owned, But my wife finally works 9 to 5, the kid is grown up and gone and I want something we can do trips on.  

She is as flawless as you will find.

2nd FZ1 to come up for sale this week. It's a damn good thing I'm poor these days or I might do something stupid 

26 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

2nd FZ1 to come up for sale this week. It's a damn good thing I'm poor these days or I might do something stupid 

Literally no one here think's your seriously entertaining the fact of buying another motorcycle in the next 15 years or so....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, max power said:

But my wife finally works 9 to 5

I can change this if it is interfering with your motorcycle time bubby!!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, bowdog said:

I can change this if it is interfering with your motorcycle time bubby!!

Hell no.  Actually looking forward to getting some riding weekends in with her.  No longer have to be the single married guy. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Literally no one here think's your seriously entertaining the fact of buying another motorcycle in the next 15 years or so....

Funny coming from the one person who likely will have less street miles than me this year

you probably right though:lol: Need a new roof, windows and build a 2nd garage before two wheels will come again

Edited by Bad324

2nd Garage!   :drool:

On 3/15/2019 at 3:22 PM, Bad324 said:

Funny coming from the one person who likely will have less street miles than me this year

you probably right though:lol: Need a new roof, windows and build a 2nd garage before two wheels will come again

I was more getting at the twins getting outta the house and being able to fend for themselves. :lol:You know, when your money comes back....

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By whaler
      2005 Yamaha FZ1 for sale
      29000 Miles
      Perfect condition
      Ivans Jet Kit
      Sacks triple clicker rear shock (S1000RR) with 625 kg/mm spring
      Traxion AK20’s and 1.1 kg/mm springs up front
      Yoshimura Slip-On exhaust
      Dunlop RS2 tires have 3000 miles, and comes with new matching rear
      Comes with all receipts for maintenance and aftermarket parts. OEM service manual and complete maintenance records.
      Bike was originally purchased 2008 as new leftover at Mid-Ohio Motorsports in Mount Vernon, OH. I am second owner and purchased in summer of 2012 with 3k miles.
      All OEM parts come with the bike
      Pictures are current 
      $3000 is OR price (asking $3500 on CL)
      Ask if you have questions

• By Koreo
      Hey OR. Some of you may remember me. It's time for the 300 to go. I have
      https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/d/columbus-2013-ninja-300/6838790235.html Will make a deal for forum members.

2013 Ninja 300 for sale.
      14k miles
      Single Owner. Bought new. Clean title
      Woodcraft clip ons. 
      Ninja 636 headlight upgrade/HID Kit
      Fuel moto tuner
      shorty levers
      Decatted header
      Leo Vince slip on exhaust
      Integrated tail light/fender delete
      Gear shift indicator
      Newer tires
      Newer chain
    • By blue03636
      Selling my 2008 Kawasaki zx6r with title. I have owned this bike since it was new. Price is for the bike and all spares, asking $3700 obo. I can try to help with delivery, within reason. Located in Uhrichsville, OH 44683
      Sharkskins bodywork
      Woodcraft clipons and rearsets
      3 sets of wheels with captive spacers
      Hindle exhaust
      Anitori quick shifter
      Bazzaz fi with 93 and e85 tune
      Keyless gas cap
      Woodcraft keyless ignition
      Ohlins 25mil forks and ttx shock. Both refreshed over the winter
      Extra fork and shock springs
      Attack gp style lift kit instead of spools.
      Spare bars
      Stock gas cap with key
      All stock rearsets
      Trs pins
      Stock and double bubble windscreen
      Pitbull steering damper.
      Frame geometry was shot by velocity calibrations; front and rear ride height was set based on this information.
      Bike has about 8000 miles on it, I'll get the exact mileage when I get a chance.
      I'm sure I'll missing things. I'll add them as I remember.

• By st.ryder64
      Yet another 2013 FJR goes on the block.  Nothing wrong with the  bike at all, I'm just hankering for another Honda V4.  Inlines don't do it for me, I'm afraid.  I've tried love that torque curve but I just prefer something less peaky.  This bike makes me want to break all the laws.

Priced to sell.  Beautiful condition.  If you've been thinking of an FJR, this can be your moment.

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2013-Yamaha-FJ1300-5006722642
    • By what
      Any of you that have ridden with me over the last 3 years know this bike. I haven't ridden it really at all this year except down at the Gap, since my focus has shifted more towards racing and track and I don't want it just sitting around because it's a great bike, and it deserves a great, active lifestyle. I wasn't going to post this until spring, but I figured why not get a head start. 

$5,500 CL/FBMP Price - willing to work with established OR members if there's any interest. 
      I don't have a lot of aftermarket on this bike. Here's a list of what it does have:
      New grips - old grips were worn
      Fresh DID chain + sprockets, probably only 200 miles on them if even
      Fly screen/cowl over headlights
      Center stand - currently off the bike but is easy to re-attach
      Dunlop Q3's - takeoffs from my track bike, only had 1 track day on them... still some life left, maybe 30 or 40%
      Battery Tender leads - I know, can you believe I'm willing to let this go with the bike? Wow!
      Everything else is stock. 
      I keep up with maintenance. It has had the 12,000 and 24,000 mile services done at Motohio (24,000 was done at the start of last season). The bike had 22,000 miles at the time, I just decided to get it done early so I didn't have to bring it in over the summer. I don't think I actually hit 24,000 yet. I'm the 3rd owner.

Cash only