is winter over by this week ?

NinjaDoc

You know what they say, Candle burns brightest right before it ends. This week its been real bright, cold and snowy. Is this the end of winter. May be next week it starts warming up, then rain starts washing roads clean. Warm enough to start prepping bikes and by end of march first season opener ride ? March 30-31 sounds like a good day for SEO loop :D 

51 minutes ago, Skinny guy said:

Your a real dreamer 🤣

see you at 164 march 31 😄

38 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I'm thinking SEO loop this weekend 🤣

i am really fighting the urge not to get out. Too messy for my ocd post cleaning, not enough fun vs work // risk vs benefit   :D  For you guys its almost a different state down south ohio. 

31 minutes ago, what said:

looks to be almost 60 a few days next week. sadly my grom won't be back together for a couple weeks though, head is still out being ported. 

triple needs to come out if you plan to have meaningful ride in ohio, this aint Deals gap where even the commute to "funner" road is fun 

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

see you at 164 march 31 😄

i am really fighting the urge not to get out. Too messy for my ocd post cleaning, not enough fun vs work // risk vs benefit   :D  For you guys its almost a different state down south ohio. 

triple needs to come out if you plan to have meaningful ride in ohio, this aint Deals gap where even the commute to "funner" road is fun 

Triple wont be getting ridden by me anymore, it's getting sold soon. 

I'll be trailering the grom down to seo for fun times. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

One thing for sure, suspension setting to be kept very soft. All the heat cold thaw cycling has brutalized the roads here in NEO. Wonder how southern end roads are like, whtr they getting these beat up. @JustinNck1 @thompsonian

NEO roads are one main reason i bought a bike with 8 inches of suspension travel!!!

• 4 weeks later...