ricer1

OR NEO Dinner Thursday March 28 @ 7:00PM

51 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

My chances of making it is marginal at best 😔, will try for sure. You guys Will know for sure when you see the empty chair. 

Awww, was excited to see you Nivin!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I mean..... I don't really advocate drinking and riding. :dunno:

This is a touchy subject and not a hard line for me. I can have a beer or two with dinner and still be perfectly capable of operating a motorcycle. Everybody has different physiology. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Awww, was excited to see you Nivin!

Have to admit, Nivin is one of my favorite riders. 

Will miss you tonight.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pauly said:

This is a touchy subject and not a hard line for me. I can have a beer or two with dinner and still be perfectly capable of operating a motorcycle. Everybody has different physiology. 

Not me, but mostly it is in my head. One beer makes me nervous as fuck on a bike. As you said, different for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I am fine having a beer with dinner and driving a car. But, having a beer and jumping on a bike is not in the gameplan. Thankfully the weather has pushed off enough that I rode the Thruxton to work this morning. I am going to stop by on my way home and look forward to meeting any of you guys that may be there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Not me, but mostly it is in my head. One beer makes me nervous as fuck on a bike. As you said, different for everyone.

Perfect example of different reasoning. You are probably 100% in control of your bike, but the thought of liability brings about a whole other level of anxiety. I understand that and completely agree. If I am even slightly off my game, I will just stay where I am and wait it out. So, I remove that variable from my personal algebra. 

Regardless, I went to bed sick as hell last night... (thanks, @Gixxus Christ!), so I doubt I am going to make an appearance at dinner. Even if I feel better, I don't want to get anyone else sick. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Perfect example of different reasoning. You are probably 100% in control of your bike, but the thought of liability brings about a whole other level of anxiety. I understand that and completely agree. If I am even slightly off my game, I will just stay where I am and wait it out. So, I remove that variable from my personal algebra. 

Regardless, I went to bed sick as hell last night... (thanks, @Gixxus Christ!), so I doubt I am going to make an appearance at dinner. Even if I feel better, I don't want to get anyone else sick. 

What a miserable reward for helping out a friend.

1 minute ago, Parrot said:

What a miserable reward for helping out a friend.

Sam is a total shithead. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Sam is a total shithead. 

If you say so. I have never met him myself

22 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Dude I am truly sorry, I even took precautions to keep from infecting you. Amazing that my wife isnt sick by now. 

9 minutes ago, Parrot said:

If you say so. I have never met him myself

He's right, I'm a fucking turd. Never meet me. 

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Yea, me as well. However I like to take the stance for the general public, no drinking and riding period. It makes it easier for the idiots to understand.

21 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Dude I am truly sorry, I even took precautions to keep from infecting you. Amazing that my wife isnt sick by now. 

He's right, I'm a fucking turd. Never meet me. 

You didn't get me sick. I licked your toilet seat before I left. Pretty sure that is what did it. 

12 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea, me as well. However I like to take the stance for the general public, no drinking and riding period. It makes it easier for the idiots to understand.

I don't feel obligated to set an example for people that are too stupid to understand basic common sense. Stop protecting the ignorant folks. I would like to see the human race begin evolving, again. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I'll ride after 1 beer. I know myself well enough that a single beer doesnt move the needle as far as my judgement or abilities go. Ymmv

Sorry couldn’t make it guys, next one for sure. If possible bring in to Akron area for us extreme east and some central folks can jump in as well may be. post up some pics 

Depending on when I would try to go to that one. Sadly I couldn't stay for dinner tonight but, enjoyed getting to meet some of you