OR NEO Dinner Thursday March 28 @ 7:00PM

ricer1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I mean..... I don't really advocate drinking and riding. :dunno:

This is a touchy subject and not a hard line for me. I can have a beer or two with dinner and still be perfectly capable of operating a motorcycle. Everybody has different physiology. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pauly said:

This is a touchy subject and not a hard line for me. I can have a beer or two with dinner and still be perfectly capable of operating a motorcycle. Everybody has different physiology. 

Not me, but mostly it is in my head. One beer makes me nervous as fuck on a bike. As you said, different for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I am fine having a beer with dinner and driving a car. But, having a beer and jumping on a bike is not in the gameplan. Thankfully the weather has pushed off enough that I rode the Thruxton to work this morning. I am going to stop by on my way home and look forward to meeting any of you guys that may be there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Not me, but mostly it is in my head. One beer makes me nervous as fuck on a bike. As you said, different for everyone.

Perfect example of different reasoning. You are probably 100% in control of your bike, but the thought of liability brings about a whole other level of anxiety. I understand that and completely agree. If I am even slightly off my game, I will just stay where I am and wait it out. So, I remove that variable from my personal algebra. 

Regardless, I went to bed sick as hell last night... (thanks, @Gixxus Christ!), so I doubt I am going to make an appearance at dinner. Even if I feel better, I don't want to get anyone else sick. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Perfect example of different reasoning. You are probably 100% in control of your bike, but the thought of liability brings about a whole other level of anxiety. I understand that and completely agree. If I am even slightly off my game, I will just stay where I am and wait it out. So, I remove that variable from my personal algebra. 

Regardless, I went to bed sick as hell last night... (thanks, @Gixxus Christ!), so I doubt I am going to make an appearance at dinner. Even if I feel better, I don't want to get anyone else sick. 

What a miserable reward for helping out a friend.

22 minutes ago, Pauly said:

Dude I am truly sorry, I even took precautions to keep from infecting you. Amazing that my wife isnt sick by now. 

9 minutes ago, Parrot said:

If you say so. I have never met him myself

He's right, I'm a fucking turd. Never meet me. 

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Yea, me as well. However I like to take the stance for the general public, no drinking and riding period. It makes it easier for the idiots to understand.

21 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Dude I am truly sorry, I even took precautions to keep from infecting you. Amazing that my wife isnt sick by now. 

He's right, I'm a fucking turd. Never meet me. 

You didn't get me sick. I licked your toilet seat before I left. Pretty sure that is what did it. 

12 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Yea, me as well. However I like to take the stance for the general public, no drinking and riding period. It makes it easier for the idiots to understand.

I don't feel obligated to set an example for people that are too stupid to understand basic common sense. Stop protecting the ignorant folks. I would like to see the human race begin evolving, again. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1