OR NEO Dinner Thursday March 28 @ 7:00PM

ricer1

We are planning to have an Ohio Riders NEO dinner on Thursday March 28th @ 7:00PM at the Oak Barrel. Please let us know if you plan to attend to allow us to make reservations. Below is a link to the Oak Barrel website. The address is: 5975 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125. 

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Link:  http://theoakbarrel.com/

The Oak Barrel

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Need to get a number for the reservation at the Oak Barrel for Thursday (3/28) at 7:00PM. Right now we have (8) people and (2) maybes.  Let me know if anyone else will attend, I have a reservation for (10) people. 

Derek, F4iguy, Tonik, NinjaDoc, tall tracy, SherBear2bliss, Tim, Pauly? whaler?

23 minutes ago, ricer1 said:

Need to get a number for the reservation at the Oak Barrel for Thursday (3/28) at 7:00PM. Right now we have (8) people and (2) maybes.  Let me know if anyone else will attend, I have a reservation for (10) people. 

Derek, F4iguy, Tonik, NinjaDoc, tall tracy, SherBear2bliss, Tim, Pauly? whaler?

Just tagging for John

@whaler @Pauly @TimTheAzn @SherBear2bliss @tall_tracy @NinjaDoc @F4iguy 

• Upvote 1

Two questions is everyone planning to ride (weather looks marginal for riding). Also, if by any chance anyone is going to be there early I would love to meet and grab a quick drink. I can't stay for dinner but, I work about a mile from the restaurant so I thought I could head over briefly for a quick drink and meet some of you guys.