D.I.D 520 ERV3 X-Ring Chain Special Offer $125

RidersDiscount

If you’re in the market for a new chain, at $125 shipped in the lower 48. NOW is the time to buy. This special offer is only good while supplies last!

The gold standard (literally, and figuratively) of 520 pitch X-ring chains, you’ll find D.I.D’s ERV3 chains adorning the driveline of professional racebikes all over the world. And why not? The patented X-ring design provides exceptional sealing performance with minimal friction when compared against conventional sealing designs found on lesser chains. Furthermore, through careful engineering, a hallmark of Japan’s singular facility, the chain is made to be as light as possible without sacrificing strength or durability. The end result is a long-lasting chain that transfers as much power as possible straight to the rear wheel.  enhancing that connected feeling through your right hand.

Each Japanese-made chain ships with a rivet type-link, so if you’re a do-it-yourself type of rider, you’ll want to add D.I.D’s outstanding KM500R chain tool to your order. With that, you’ll have everything you need for removing the old chain, and correctly placing the new chain on your bike. 

921790698_DIDERV3520Chain.jpg.f3448507d8b9f37662e141d6bacd9910.jpg

The only way to get at this offer is by calling TJ directly on 866.931.6644 ext 817 This sale is limited to on-hand supplies, don’t wait – call today!

• 3 weeks later...