Fly Racing Conquest Helmet Closeout $79 at Iron Pony

MSerfozo

I picked up one of these at Iron Pony last night.  Seems like a solidly built (DOT & ECE, but not SNELL) helmet and I couldn't pass up the $79 price. 

Sizing runs on the snug side.  I usually wear a L but XL fit better in this.  I got the red/white/black one.

It was 24o this morning so no ride report.  Maybe Friday...

https://www.ironpony.com/ipd/pl.asp/c3/Full-Face-Helmets/c2/Helmets/c1/Street-Products/Brand/Fly-Racing

I ordered some things online from Pony. They have some good deals right now. I picked up a pair of Joe Rocket Nova boots for less than $50. They remind me of a pair of Joe Rocket boots I had before. Not the best boots but for $50 I like them. I also grabbed a pair of IXS textile pants for around $70. They’re the best pants I now own. I also grabbed a $40 Vega chest protector for the quad. 

On 2/27/2019 at 4:01 PM, durk said:

I ordered some things online from Pony. They have some good deals right now. I picked up a pair of Joe Rocket Nova boots for less than $50. They remind me of a pair of Joe Rocket boots I had before. Not the best boots but for $50 I like them. I also grabbed a pair of IXS textile pants for around $70. They’re the best pants I now own. I also grabbed a $40 Vega chest protector for the quad. 

Thanks for the boots idea, durk.  I went back today to look at the JR boots but my high arched feet wouldn't fit inside anything close to my size.  Got Firstgear short boots instead for $20 more.  Sizing issues (waist/length ratio) kept me from buying the IXS pants but I got a summer jacket for under $80.  Of course I was $3 away from a free tshirt so I threw in a coffee mug at checkout.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...