ORDN stickers?

Gixxus Christ!

My guy is gonna see if he can find a better deal on vinyl but right now it's looking like a buck a pop. I'll have 50 made. He can cut more later. Post up if you want to kick in and have more done. If not, I'll have 50 at my place April 27th to distribute to you fuckers. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2019 at 8:44 PM, Gixxus Christ! said:

Test run finally made it here. A tree fell on my buddy's house so he was sort of dealing with that. These look to be identical to the OG ones. I'll be sure to have a stack at the meat and greet. 

20190405_170810.jpg

Any chance your buddy wants to make me some company stickers? I need new ones for my guys hard hats and would also like some small American flag ones for my guys hard hats. Obviously will pay him and shit.

3 hours ago, bowdog said:

Any chance your buddy wants to make me some company stickers? I need new ones for my guys hard hats and would also like some small American flag ones for my guys hard hats. Obviously will pay him and shit.

I'm sure he's up for it. Are you and i facebook friends? 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, flashesbuck said:

This may be a big ask, but my mother in law is getting decent at cutting out decals on her cricket machine. Could I bum the digital off ya so I can have some cut for my bikes? 

I dont have it. Just told my guy what font and what size and sent him a pic. I have a huge stack of them and would gladly mail you a few.