Who knows how European companies work?

Bad324

3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

If you want more fun you can see what you can find out about these phone numbers:

774-327-3891

617-997-0963

I called them, asked if Brian DeGross worked there. They said no. I told them good, don't hire him.

/Thread

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Velmec is a scam. I called the locations they had listed in correspondence and they are not tenants in those buildings.

Their website is down, their phone numbers are bogus. They tried to get me to oversee the moving into their west coast office tower, it was a laughable scam.

Another company is running the same scam mettn.com. 

Beware!

• Upvote 2

And then there's this, weak... but input nevertheless:

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/velmec.com

with this response in the comments:

"I verified that both their addresses are fraudulent, the management companies in Los Angeles and Boston have confirmed. The two people Thomas Cochran and Sharon Stark are fake. The two phone numbers, the land line and mobile line do not match the individuals or company name. Verified domain registrar is in the Ukraine. Cannot get a response via phone or email.<br /> <br /> 100% Scam "

Attempting to do similar checks should lead to similar results if it's a scam.

my opinion... Canadian website, under construction, for somebody in Kiev Ukraine, claiming to represent North American interests for a small Italian company. Yeah, no thanks, alarms going off all over the place.