Garage Door FS

bowdog

I have a brand new white raised panel garage door that is 16' wide by 7' tall for sale. Hardware is for a straight up install. $700 OBO comes with literally everything you need to mount and have operational.

I bought this for a pole barn that I built, i ordered a 16'x8' but they sent me this. I had to buy another one and the bastards wouldn't give me the $989 I spent back in full and wanted to give me a credit for future purchase so i told them to get F'ed and just kept it. Hindsight I probably should have just taken the credit but pride got the best of me so someone buy this!

Yes definitely bullshit! I ordered it through 84 Lumber who in turn ordered it from Wayne Dalton who has a warehouse in Cincinnati. They claim special order and Wayne Dalton will not take back. the special order part is BS because that is a common size.

And as far as Facebook I am not really sure, I am not on Facebook.

Edited by bowdog

Sounds good. Going to see if my friends company would let me buy a door and have them install. He quoted me on an opener and door already but this would save a me a couple hundred bucks I think if they'll do it

On 2/18/2019 at 7:54 AM, bowdog said:

I will check today and get back with you shortly.

6 hours ago, bowdog said:

It is a Wayne Dalton door and hardware package.

Might have been easier to just read the third post in this thread.