April 27: The fucking Catalina wine mixer NEO meat and greet extravaganza

Gixxus Christ!

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Hey, at least you got some moonshine.

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

Thanks for hosting, Sam. If I hadn't ridden the bike I would have offered to stay and help finish that bourbon. You can bring some to me if you want. The food was tasty. Sometimes you have low participation. It happens. 

Thanks to John for the wedding cake. 

Thanks to the few that did show, I do really appreciate you coming out, and thanks jim for the hooch, it's nearly gone. For all the money and work I put into this to have 8 fucking people show up just chaps my ass. My wife took off work today to clean the house while I spent half of last night and all morning today to set this up. While I really enjoyed having you guys over and everything, it's just not worth the fucking effort or cost.

Thx for hosting us Sam, wish we could have stayed longer. So nice to see all the familiar faces and added bonus not to see tonik. If it was warmer many more would have showed I suppose. Next year just pot luck it and just spontaneously post based on weather. Pretty sure you get the same core folks to show again. The weather was just a tinge crappy today. 

2 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Thx for hosting us Sam, wish we could have stayed longer. So nice to see all the familiar faces and added bonus not to see tonik. If it was warmer many more would have showed I suppose. Next year just pot luck it and just spontaneously post based on weather. Pretty sure you get the same core folks to show again. The weather was just a tinge crappy today. 

Last year it was so cold that people brought propane heaters and we huddled together in the garage with the door closed and 20+ people showed up. Cant put this on the weather. 

I cant do this kind of thing spontaneously, it takes time and effort to get the weekend off and get the house and garage ready. 

I am glad you didnt have to see tonik. That's the silver lining in all this.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

That was no accident, soon as I got your text that you were close I dropped the Wing into sport mode and hit the road.

As I came closer I saw the wing parked in front. Pulled over around the corner and texted you. Patiently Waited until your aura left Massillon  😂

• Beer 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry i didn't make it I've attended every other year. This was the first one ive missed. The Dyno thing was a semi disappointment i didnt get all the info i wanted and it was shit show if squids in a parking lot. Lesson learned. Ill pay for professional dyno session next time.

Don't put so much planning into it. Just pick a date. Take a head count maybe the day before and grab some basic chow. Toss some extra rolls of TP in the shiter and throw some chairs out..DONE! 

11 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

As I came closer I saw the wing parked in front. Pulled over around the corner and texted you. Patiently Waited until your aura left Massillon  😂

I can not begin to express the depth of my gratitude that you did this.

15 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Thanks to the few that did show, I do really appreciate you coming out... For all the money and work I put into this to have 8 fucking people show up just chaps my ass...

This is why I stopped doing get togethers in Dayton. Not very many would show, it is easier to post a ride with a set kick stands up time. 

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

It happens, Sam. I wouldn't blame you for being offended, but I doubt anybody dissed you on purpose. It happens. You should probably put down the moonshine, though. 

Oh I dont think it was anything like that. 

Aw, dang it.  I'm sorry I missed your gathering this year.  I like that you hold this shindig because it's the only way I stay connected with you savages since I don't ride w any of you.  I wanted to take advantage of the somewhat warmer weather yesterday to finally get to ride my mini bike.