April 27: The fucking Catalina wine mixer NEO meat and greet extravaganza

Gixxus Christ!

On 2/17/2019 at 2:09 AM, Gixxus Christ! said:

Fuckin A!

So food.... thinking pulled pork, sausages and pasta again? Or burg and dogs. As per usual there will be plenty of beer and other beverages, guests are invited to bring sides or desserts but not required. Please post up requests or declaration of food. We can also do sag setups this year, if anyone is interested, I have all the shit to do it.

I will do the pork butt...

• Beer 1

On 2/17/2019 at 3:36 PM, Pauly said:

Pick a date so I can let Isaac know when to take off from work. His temps arrived in the mail last week and he is scheduled for his OBR class in March. We pick up his first motorcycle this week. 

Good times, but you are not prepared for the fear you have on that first ride. He rode dirt bikes, at the track, and 3k on a moped... still scared the shit out of me!

I'm in, like always I will consider riding the MC and it will be drizzling or cold and I'll wimp out and drive the car. Thanks for having us derelicts over! 

• Beer 1

My attendance is doubtful.

Lots of stuff going on Saturday. Probably have to work in the morning, really wanted to hit the dyno day in Cbus and have a wedding to attend in the evening. If i don't work i may still try to make it and skip the dyno day but will have to leave ealry to make the wedding.