April 27: The fucking Catalina wine mixer NEO meat and greet extravaganza

Gixxus Christ!

I do not suppose anybody else is interested in meeting me at the Manchester trailhead and cycling the Towpath to Massillon? It is a tick over 20 miles, which should take less than 1.5 hours to ride at a relaxed pace. 

I have really been neglecting my road bike this spring and my fat ass is feeling it. 

13 hours ago, Pauly said:

I do not suppose anybody else is interested in meeting me at the Manchester trailhead and cycling the Towpath to Massillon? It is a tick over 20 miles, which should take less than 1.5 hours to ride at a relaxed pace. 

I have really been neglecting my road bike this spring and my fat ass is feeling it. 

I might be up for this. 20 miles on the towpath sounds like a nice ride on the single speed, assuming the weather cooperates . 

6 minutes ago, CBBaron said:

I might be up for this. 20 miles on the towpath sounds like a nice ride on the single speed, assuming the weather cooperates . 

Excellent. That is the one-way mileage, Craig. I know you won't object, but just want to make sure you read me correctly. If the weather is good enough, I plan on riding the Wheelhouse. I am not excited to ride fixed on the trail and I don't have the KHS set up for singlespeed. 

You have my number. Just let me know, either way. 

Just now, Pauly said:

Excellent. That is the one-way mileage, Craig. I know you won't object, but just want to make sure you read me correctly. If the weather is good enough, I plan on riding the Wheelhouse. I am not excited to ride fixed on the trail and I don't have the KHS set up for singlespeed. 

You have my number. Just let me know, either way. 

Yep, I know. But beer and meat for a break should be plenty to get me back to Akron 😃

Pick a time and I'll txt you when I'm more confident in the weather. Or I'll see you tonight in Medina.

I really am torn here. If I do make it I have to leave by 1:30ish, and if I do the Dyno thing I might not make it there till 1ish. That means leaving the house at 8:30a to be at @IndMoto by 10a. Hope to be one of the first ones on the Dyno and be out of there by 10:30ish. Ride home grab the Conine because I'm not slabbing on the Z's pilot powers. Maybe get to the gay driveway gang bang by 1ish then have to bounce by 1:30 absolutely no later than 2p. To make it home to put on my fancy cloths to make it to a wedding in Mount Sterling by 5:30. 

I almost want to do it all as a challenge :lol: 

31 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I really am torn here. If I do make it I have to leave by 1:30ish, and if I do the Dyno thing I might not make it there till 1ish. That means leaving the house at 8:30a to be at @IndMoto by 10a. Hope to be one of the first ones on the Dyno and be out of there by 10:30ish. Ride home grab the Conine because I'm not slabbing on the Z's pilot powers. Maybe get to the gay driveway gang bang by 1ish then have to bounce by 1:30 absolutely no later than 2p. To make it home to put on my fancy cloths to make it to a wedding in Mount Sterling by 5:30. 

I almost want to do it all as a challenge :lol: 

I mean, I am good friends with Justin and KC from independent. I can text one of them to see if I can reserve you the first dyno spot of the morning..... most of the squids that will show up there will probably be still sleeping.

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I mean, I am good friends with Justin and KC from independent. I can text one of them to see if I can reserve you the first dyno spot of the morning..... most of the squids that will show up there will probably be still sleeping.

I've been texting Justin all week. They are doing this all for charity and are selling VIP dyno spots for $50 that move you to the front of the line. It's $10 for a wait in line turn. Yea I'm thinking at 10am there isn't going to be many there yet either. 

14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Oh fuck, this is this weekend!

I really don't give two farts what kind of power I'm making I just want to know my A/F. That bike has more power than I'll ever need on the street. 

4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Oh fuck, this is this weekend!

Yeah, I've been saying this all week. Garage is half clean. Need to pick up warming pans and crocks tonight for the food, defrost sausage, get tables, clean off the patio chairs, buy beer, ice, water, pop, pasta, sauce, more beer, buns... clean the house, finish cleaning the garage and a list of other shit in the next 2 days. All so I can pack a bunch of donut-punching, miserable dickholes onto my property because of reasons. 

And this year, as a special treat for the 5th anniversary: fucking free stickers. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Yeah, I've been saying this all week. Garage is half clean. Need to pick up warming pans and crocks tonight for the food, defrost sausage, get tables, clean off the patio chairs, buy beer, ice, water, pop, pasta, sauce, more beer, buns... clean the house, finish cleaning the garage and a list of other shit in the next 2 days. All so I can pack a bunch of donut-punching, miserable dickholes onto my property because of reasons. 

And this year, as a special treat for the 5th anniversary: fucking free stickers. 

Nice! I may have a plus one. One of my riding buddies mom is is having surgery in Cleveland so he will be in town.

Me and @Skinny guy will be taking long way of back roads and will end up here by afternoon. We plan to take back roads on way back as well and will have to leave early  :(  to make it back before it gets too cold. Hopefully get to meet you all there.  Its gonna be cloudy and brisk low 50s that day. Hope no freaking rain. 

• Like 1

Well I'm for sure out. I mounted new tires on the car last night and need to take it in the morning for an alignment before it fucks up the new tires. So alignment, dyno, wedding is the course that I have chosen. Have a good time swallowing Sam's meat without me. 

Thanks for hosting, Sam. If I hadn't ridden the bike I would have offered to stay and help finish that bourbon. You can bring some to me if you want. The food was tasty. Sometimes you have low participation. It happens. 

Thanks to John for the wedding cake.