April 27: The fucking Catalina wine mixer NEO meat and greet extravaganza

Gixxus Christ!

Thinking of opening my driveway to you freaks again this spring so my neighbors think I actually have friends. Not 100% sure it will happen tho, we are trying to get the house ready to sell and I should probably be painting shit instead of getting drunk in the garage with a bunch of weirdos. If i can slip the idea past my wife this will likely happen. Aiming for warmer weather tho, last year kinda sucked and my poor stupid dog burnt her whiskers off on pauly's propane heater. So maybe last weekend of April? Idk, cant really go into may because we are throwing a big 40th bday party for me in may and that will require a lot of planning and effort etc. 

So post up, tell me why this is such a good idea.

Update: it's a fucking stupid idea, but those are the only kind I have, so it's on like Donkey Kong.

April 27

1054 8th St NE Massillon, 44646. Doors at noon, come early if you want to help set up. Should be plenty of food and drink, but bring stuff if you want, it will be appreciated. Garage and tools will be available to all for minor maintenance or suspension setup/adjustment. This will be the last event at this house, we are selling and moving on to lower property values in a nicer neighborhood so let's make it a good one.

Edited by Gixxus Christ!

42 minutes ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

You'll come and you'll get drunk with me again and that is that. 

Now damn it I believe I've been to almost everyone of them. Just can't make any promises especially if it's on a Saturday. 

12 minutes ago, whaler said:

I am in...

Fuckin A!

So food.... thinking pulled pork, sausages and pasta again? Or burg and dogs. As per usual there will be plenty of beer and other beverages, guests are invited to bring sides or desserts but not required. Please post up requests or declaration of food. We can also do sag setups this year, if anyone is interested, I have all the shit to do it.

5 hours ago, Pauly said:

Pick a date so I can let Isaac know when to take off from work. His temps arrived in the mail last week and he is scheduled for his OBR class in March. We pick up his first motorcycle this week. 

Best dad ever.

We can stick with the 27th, weather permitting. 

10 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

I'm in.  Will you have 80's Billy Joel and a helicopter ice sculpture???  😂😂😂

Trying to book uptown girl rt now. Negative on the ice sculpture. 

44 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I might trailer my SV there. Yes I've been railing it around without setting sag or rebound.

Pretty ballsy.