OG the most hated guess bike thread after many years :)

NinjaDoc

Hello OR Fam, long time I been lurking unable to quit. But this has been the longest stint I been away from active riding. Almost 1.5yrs without any active miles on a bike. It doesn’t sound like much but for me it was a long time :) Usually I was able to go only like 3-4 months at best before relapsing. Well jerry not around anymore makes a difference too. This last January I was looking through old footage of our rides , then moved to OR group rides , epic rides and lots of other hours and hours of clips I have stored.  And after hours and days of indulging in these I was starting to miss it. Still I tried to fight as much as possible, but the cycle trader app appeared back on phone, Craigslist app is always open on browser. And finally the nail in deaddiction coffin was when wife confessed she actually missed the two up trips we used to do a lot before becoming parents. And possibly wanting to start riding short trips again. And by Feb I was done and then started visiting showrooms to just watch from a distance. But it was like diabetic in a candy shop. :D 

In short back to my old ways I guess, with some difference. Mostly will be sticking to two up rides with better half to short stop destinations. Will try to avoid those crazy adrenaline rushes. Haha 

So guess what stupid OCD decision making I made. Wanted to keep the budget within price of previous toys. Don’t like the concept of excess spending or debt on toys. No more two bikes at same time. Clean simple bike Something I will be acting sane and can do two ups etc. I always said statistically we should all quit while we are on good side of the equation. Our bad day and number slot might just be around the corner. But gambling with 2 wheel is just soooo addictive. 

I will post as soon as someone makes the right call which is highly highly likely. In the unlikely scenario no one guesses right will post answer before I page thread finishes. No more dragging on like last time. 

If some one makes ales extremely good correct guess of year/ make/ model / the first right guy wins 25$ amazon gift card. Always the first guess only counted This is an act of repentance that I wanted to do since the very first “guess bike shitty” trend. :) 

disclaimer : Andy and jacob are dq from playing since they caught me red handed snooping around my top few choices. Don’t txt and give away the answer to the Asian as well :) 

Edit: sorry for large txt wall, but it’s winter might as well just just start the mental Moto engine to warm it up. I am getting pumped just like first time I was on here hehe 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Skinny guy said:

Will see you in 164 in few months Rick haha 

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

I think this needs to be a ban contest. OP wins.

Banning me will be best favor you can do as a friend, I am already starting to become sleepless. Posting crap at 1 am. And it’s not even riding season yet. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

Don't care what you bought, the obvious answer for the criteria posted is T-Max, if you bought something else you are wrong.

Haha I know know one gives a crap, just a mediocre fun thing to kill some non riding days. And your right TMax was a very good choice. I looked into it a lot. Only if I had more confidence in my masculinity and or real bad ass attitude to life I would have opted for it and never cared what others think. I am not yet that pro in riding life cycle to rock the scooters yet. Still at side bags and top case is sexy stage. :D 

Stages of riding , it goes like this, starting days .. colorfully loud full fairing modern sports bike >> upright and or larger cc bikes are awesome>> actually smaller comfortable bikes are the best solution>> no fairing makes work on it so much easier, may be I need a handle bar riser on top of the other riser. >> need side cases and top case are so sexy and functional>> center stand is life>> May be scooters or Honda pan America is the ultimate truth. 

49 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Hopefully I will become just a simple bike show, parade riding like guy just puttzing around with this bike for a long time rather than the prodigal waster with his legs deep into coffin waiting for the right push .

Congrats on the new bike. I guess we will be seeing you group riding around the (windy nine) with a stuffed animal on the rear top case and wearing a leather vest with patches.

I will still wave:D

49 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

• Haha 2