KTM Demo Truck to Visit Columbus

Shoop

I am NOT in the market for another bike, not even an orange one.

https://www.ktm.com/us/events/us/ride-orange-street-demo-Columbus/

May 17 & 18, demos run from 10-3:30.

Likely bikes:

Web magazine article:

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2019/02/06/2019-ktm-ride-orange-street-demo-tour-nationwide-events-announced/

Edited by Shoop
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

BUMP  -- It's two weeks out. Time to start drooling again.

So, who's going? I'll be busy Saturday so I'll prob take Friday afternoon off to be there early.

Note that the Friday time has changed from the initial notice from 10-3:30 to 4:30 to 7. 

They will have the following models: 390 DUKE, 790 DUKE, 690 SMC, 690 ENDURO, 1090 ADVENTURE R, 1290 ADVENTURE R, 1290 ADVENTURE S, 1290 SUPER DUKE GT, and 1290 SUPER DUKE R.  

Demo time: Friday 4:30 to 7:00 Saturday 10:00am to 3:30

Demo Location Address:

American Motorcyclist Association
13515 Yarmouth Dr.
Pickerington, OH 43147

Apparently the 790 Adventure is still invisible.

Thanks, I am Linked challenged. This should be good  "No Dust and wet gravel"

Charley Hawk Memorial Adventure Ride 5/5/201

What: A +/-80 mile adventure ride on the back roads of Southeast Ohio. Bikes, Side by Sides and vehicles can all access this ride. In memory of Charlie Hawk, a legendary short track racer and as seen on American Pickers- a unique individual. Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo like Charlie would have.

Where: Start and Finish at Athens Motorcycle Club, 13426 Dutch Creek Road, Athens, OH 45701. Free primitive camping.

When: Sunday May 5th, 2019. 1st rider out at 9:00 am, Last rider out by 10:00 am. Our adventure rides usually take about 4 hours if you ride the entire route. There are gas stations & places to eat along the ride.

Cost: $30 entry includes Famous Alan's Breakfast. Concessions available all day. Admission is FREE. AMA membership is recommended but not required. Click the sign up tab above to pre-register.

Edited by B-Mac

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

Thanks, I am Linked challenged. This should be good  "No Dust and wet gravel"

Charley Hawk Memorial Adventure Ride 5/5/201

What: A +/-80 mile adventure ride on the back roads of Southeast Ohio. Bikes, Side by Sides and vehicles can all access this ride. In memory of Charlie Hawk, a legendary short track racer and as seen on American Pickers- a unique individual. Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo like Charlie would have.

Where: Start and Finish at Athens Motorcycle Club, 13426 Dutch Creek Road, Athens, OH 45701. Free primitive camping.

When: Sunday May 5th, 2019. 1st rider out at 9:00 am, Last rider out by 10:00 am. Our adventure rides usually take about 4 hours if you ride the entire route. There are gas stations & places to eat along the ride.

Cost: $30 entry includes Famous Alan's Breakfast. Concessions available all day. Admission is FREE. AMA membership is recommended but not required. Click the sign up tab above to pre-register.

This is in the wrong place.😕

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP.

I called the dealer, Wheelsports. Yes, the Friday demo rides are from 4:30-7:30. They will be on suburban back streets. I'm guessing 35 mph max.

Thinking harder about a 2-hr ride to get there.

Chris