Looks like KTM is getting 24k from me

MidgetTodd

Not to be a poopy pants (Letterkenny rules), but just a heads-up.  I bought one of these brand new (first gen version) years ago.  Kept it for two years, then put it on ebay.  Vibrated so badly that it blurred my vision.  Dealer couldn't fix it.  Maybe ride it before you buy it. Damn on that price.  I think I paid $6500 out the door.   Was a blast to ride, though, and I wasn't nearly as adventurous as you are.

23 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Those bastards teased their way into my finances with the 790 and now out of nowhere offer a threesome knowing I’m too weak to say no. 

So much for adulting and traffic laws again 

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2019/02/05/first-look-2019-ktm-690-smc-r-13-fast-facts/

Isn't this basically an Orange version of the 701 supermoto that been available state side for the last couple years?

I'm surprised you didn't lust after one of those. I know I have but unlike you my riding skills can't justify the upgrade over the DRZ.

1 hour ago, CBBaron said:

Isn't this basically an Orange version of the 701 supermoto that been available state side for the last couple years?

I'm surprised you didn't lust after one of those. I know I have but unlike you my riding skills can't justify the upgrade over the DRZ.

Yes and no, it has a few more electronic goodies such as lean angle abs and I’m told launch control can be added with a reflash with track pack. 

Plus Im a KTM fan boy. 

1 minute ago, MidgetTodd said:

24 is for both the SMC R and the 790 Duke. I must have the set

24k for both isn't bad.  I dunno why you'd want both, but I won't assume what is or isn't acceptable in midget culture.  I would just buy the smc-r and be done with it. 

42 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Gluttony mostly but sometimes you feel like a hooligan sometimes you feel like a sophisticated hooligan 

So save yourself 12k and wear a bowtie on the latter days?