what

OMRL 2019 Season

Like last season, I will stand in the corners for $$ if I don't race. I plan on practicing to see how i feel about racing with a bunch of crazy men.

Cant wait for the season to start. Most likely just gunna do stock moto or f3 on the xr100 and run f2 on the other bike. someone can use my bike to run supermoto or whatever opposite of f3/stock if they want

Edited by kbrok

nsr50?

14 minutes ago, what said:

nsr50?

I think those had a high mount exhaust, can't find where it is on Marc's.  Still could be a 50 though.   Whatever it is, amazing to see a world champ on 300 hp bikes getting some fun out of running a little one.  

10 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

yep looks like the nsf100. wonder if it's the same engine as the xr100. Looks like there's a kick starter crank with no kick attached in the first picture. 

Just a testament to what we've already known... the mini-bike can teach you (remind you) of many skills you need.   If the MotoGP guys aren't 'too good' for the mini racing bikes, definitely shows we shouldn't be either. 

On 2/1/2019 at 8:25 PM, what said:

yep looks like the nsf100. wonder if it's the same engine as the xr100. Looks like there's a kick starter crank with no kick attached in the first picture. 

Just adds weight. Super easy to bump-start. 

10 minutes ago, redkow97 said:

Just adds weight. Super easy to bump-start. 

Right, I was just making the observation. I'd guess it's some variation of the engine used in the CRF/XR100 and the kickstarter adds to that.