New 0 Mile 2014 Triumph Daytona 675R Eslick/RD Edition SOLD

RidersDiscount

We are selling the boss' 2014 Triumph Daytona 675R Eslick Edition with 0 miles. This sat in his house for the last 4 years, however he is moving to a condo and would like the bike to go to an enthusiast. 

The bike was un-crated and went straight to his house. (It will need to be unlocked by the dealer before delivery). The bike is currently in our showroom and ready for sale.

SOLD

This is number 47 out of 47 Eslick Edition 675R's. 

The bike has the following upgrades from a standard 675R:
-Attack Performance rearsets (hard anodized color) with folding pegs and #69 engraving
-Renthal 520 sprockets
-DID ERV3 520 chain
-Renthal kevlar grips
-Triumph Genuine Accessories (lower chain guard, red anodized chain adjustment blocks, red paddock stand bobbins, engine cover kit, seat cowl kit, billet oil filler cap and dipstick.)
-Paintwork by Andrew Swenson Design

Performance Package which includes Arrow slip-on and Dynojet PCV included but not installed

Feel free to give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

As the bike sits today:

RD_Replica675_6.JPG

RD_Replica675_7.JPG

RD_Replica675_8.JPG

RD_Replica_4.JPG

RD_Replica675_2.JPG

RD_Replica675_3.JPG

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Unlocked by dealer? 

The bike was never officially prepped as it went from crate to the boss' basement.  The dealer needs to unlock the ECU so it will start (we can have this done by our dealer)

Interesting. So it’s never been started and been sitting going on 5 years now since build? Moisture controlled basement? Engine fogged or otherwise prepped for such a long storage? I’m interested but have reservations as to what it would need at this point to be ridden. Off the top of my head I’d say all fluids, battery and new tires. Possibly more? Then the dealer process. Was it ever titled or still on MSO? 

If not titled will warranty still start as of Day I purchase and title? 

30 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Interesting. So it’s never been started and been sitting going on 5 years now since build? Moisture controlled basement? Engine fogged or otherwise prepped for such a long storage? I’m interested but have reservations as to what it would need at this point to be ridden. Off the top of my head I’d say all fluids, battery and new tires. Possibly more? Then the dealer process. Was it ever titled or still on MSO? 

If not titled will warranty still start as of Day I purchase and title? 

It was in the boss' man cave (68 degree finished basement).  We did pull plugs and spray fogging oil in the cylinders).  It was never started. 

The battery would be fresh, and I have plenty of other fluids here if you would like to swap them out.  Tires are 4 years old, but show no signs of age.

Still has the MSO which would be assigned to the new buyer.  I'm going to say no warranty, but could be wrong on that.

Edited by RidersDiscount

3 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Ok thanks. I still won’t run on tires that old at the pace we ride. I’m interested but am going to sit back a bit and see if it sits for a while and the price becomes negotiable. 

I want but definitely don’t need so I can be patient. 

Sounds good.  We originally started at $14,999 on the WERA forum, so I'm not sure how much he will move on $9999.  That said I would take any offer to him for review.