I'm trying to find a heat exchanger for a custom intercooler setup.

cOoTeR

I have a 2018 Ninja H2 SX SE and I'm working on building a custom water to air intercooler setup. I have a 2nd airbox/ plenum that I'm going to use to put a Bell Intercoolers core in. Now I'm in the in the process of trying to find out where I'm going to get the other parts I need. I have a couple of friends that are going to do the fabrication work for me. I need a water pump with built in reservoir and a heat exchanger. I've reached out to a coupe companies that have kits for the H2 and asked how much they'll sell just the heat exchanger and water pump/ reservoir separately. I'm waiting to hear their pricing if they'll sell it separately. If the cost is too high I can just buy a water pump and have the reservoir fabricated. 

For the heat exchanger I'd like to mount it infront of the radiator. Like an automotive transmission or oil cooler. But the radiator on my bike is curved. Does anyone know where I can get ahold of a heat exchanger or oil cooler that is curved?