RidersDiscount

Sale

Sale !!

These items are not available on our website. If you have any questions, please send us an email: FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM is the address or simply send us a PM here

Custom Suits
Custom Suits
Joey Pascarella (new) $300
Danny Eslick (new) $400
Taylor Knapp (used) $400
Joey Pascarella (used) $200
Joey Pascarella (used Cortech) $150

Newsuits.JPG
Usedsuits.JPG

Edited by RidersDiscount

Just FYI when I try and click any links posted including the Craigslist ones it just sends me back to the top of the page...not sure if that's on my end or a problem with the post.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, bowdog said:

Just FYI when I try and click any links posted including the Craigslist ones it just sends me back to the top of the page...not sure if that's on my end or a problem with the post.

Same with rd website

Copy the links and post them into a browser.  The links are good.

Edited by RidersDiscount

You wouldn't happen to have a brake side hand guard as well would you? Looking for a set. Doesn't have to match or be pretty :p 

Edited by what

Thanks for great deals, TJ.  Sorry to see you guys go.  Looking forward to using the warmers!

Definitely a bummer. You all have treated us very well over the years. Shame to see you go. 

Thank you for all your help and the great service.

5 hours ago, RidersDiscount said:

Copy the links and post them into a browser.  The links are good.

Still doesn’t work

25 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

copy the text, not the link

Tried that.  No joy.  Went to the website.  

I told you folks (rd) that you'd go out of business.    you guys made it a hassle to buy stuff.  sorry to be so blunt.  hope you all the best.

Edited by serpentracer
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, serpentracer said:

I told you folks (rd) that you'd go out of business.    you guys made it a hassle to buy stuff.  sorry to be so blunt.  hope you all the best.

What the fuck are you talking about? RD has been the greatest place ever to order things from. You shoot them a message they do the leg work give you a better price than anyone and send you a invoice to pay. 

You might want to check your meds. 

• Upvote 4

Interesting. 

And you might be the only person in the world with a grievance against RD, serpentracer... :p 

I understand what he’s saying, their website was horrible. I hated having to forum message for price and availability then wait for a reply. I usually bought elsewhere for that reason. I want go online look, compare and buy. Couldn’t do that easily with RD. Did I still buy there, yes. Prices good, yes. But unreasonably complicated due to poor website when you want to shop at night, also yes. 

Why do you need to place an order at midnight? It's not like it ships that late. RD made stuff so simple. Send a PM, pay the invoice when it shows up via email... The prices at RD were substantially better than anywhere else.... 

Are they no longer going out of business? 

*nvm just saw the link... This is good news! 

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 1

That’s when I usually shop due to work schedule and prices weren’t that much different in most cases. Personal preference I guess. I don’t tire kick, when I shop I’m ready to buy not wait for messages the next business day or longer for instance if you’re shopping Saturday afternoon you wait till Monday for a price answer. They were good people but that business model didn’t suit the way I and many others shop. 

I’m cheap so I don’t mind waiting. They often beat the best price I could find by $40 or so even on items that were below $200. 

• Upvote 2

I got answers on Sunday's and Holidays... I never had an issue.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 12:18 PM, snot said:

I got answers on Sunday's and Holidays... I never had an issue.

The website was never the best and we didn't have the specialty parts on there.  That said we tried our best to respond to the forum messages/posts with a sense of urgency.  

The new company should be up and running in February.  

• Beer 2
  • Upvote 2