Sale

RidersDiscount

42 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

What sizes are those suits? I know they are custom but if you could get at least an estimate....

Eslick was 150-165 and he is 5-7, Taylor Knapp was 6-1 and 165, and Pascarella was 5-7 and 130ish.

23 minutes ago, what said:

Pretty damn good price on that generator. A shame I've blown my winter budget already, it's exactly what I've been looking for. Gotta power them warmers 😐 

Agreed.  The 2000 is now spoken for, but we do still have the 3000.

27 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Eslick was 150-165 and he is 5-7, Taylor Knapp was 6-1 and 165, and Pascarella was 5-7 and 130ish.

Damn, these guys making me fell tall. 5'8" 175 here. Probably wouldn't fit in any of eslick's stuff.

18 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Drove 7 hours each way to pick up that tire machine. Brian was a super nice guy, awesome shop! Also picked  up several snap on tools, everything is in amazing condition.

Thanks again Justin

On 1/4/2019 at 10:18 PM, snot said:

More info on generator please....

How many hours are on it? 

The EU2000 sold to another forum member.  The EU3000 is still available.  It does not have an hour meter, but it works exactly as it should and runs amazing.  I've personally used it a few times when we had power outages.

2 hours ago, RidersDiscount said:

The EU2000 sold to another forum member.  The EU3000 is still available.  It does not have an hour meter, but it works exactly as it should and runs amazing.  I've personally used it a few times when we had power outages.

who is this judas that bought the EU2000 out from under everyone? expose them!

5 hours ago, what said:

who is this judas that bought the EU2000 out from under everyone? expose them!

Not sure he even posts on here.  He emailed me last Thursday after seeing the post.

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Beer 1