gixxie750

RIP Jessica Knox

Its been years and years,but some here may know Jessica knox.  She past away this weekend and I wanted to make sure all her friends and loved ones know. We are having a party for her in cincy this wed if you would like to come and hangout.  Event is found here on FB :  https://www.facebook.com/events/601542830274540/

• Like 1

I don't think I met her, but have heard her mentioned.  Very sad.

Anyone know what happened?

That is really sad to hear.  Only met her in passing once other twice.  I hope she found some rest from whatever was going on. 

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

I don't think I met her, but have heard her mentioned.  Very sad.

Anyone know what happened?

From what I've heard from friends, she had battled depression over the past couple years and sadly took her own life. 

Yes sadly she took her own life :(  She was such a sweet person too.  Figured some people here would like to know.  For me its prob been years and years now since I posted.  But the past was epic and she was right there with us!

• Beer 2

RIP. Never met her but heard the stories.

Also not that it is any of my business really but if it was a depression thing and they had her on meds, the family should look in to what meds those were. We lost my best friends wife a few months ago because of a bad mix of depression medication that they should have never prescribed at the same time. 

Was never a dull moment or a bad time when she was around. Especially at Mid Ohio and Putnam. I was in shock when I heard she actually did it. So many times she posted about it and made hints but I never thought she would really do it. I don’t think anyone did. 

She was a sweet kid.  Haven’t seen her in years but always liked her. RIP