Jump to content
Tonik

2019 Gap Trip.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Danimal said:

and you would know how a Grinder setup works how?

Just look at his fingers, he knows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody willing to get this planned/scheduled? Funny, a whole lot of people had opinions on how and when to do it. 

  • Beer 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casper said:

Nobody willing to get this planned/scheduled? Funny, a whole lot of people had opinions on how and when to do it. 

Possible new jerb in the works for me, so my vacation is unknown at the moment. Also, I don't like most of you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 10:16 AM, Pauly said:

I also liked the cabins at Dragons Rest, in Robbinsville. Quiet and closer to better food than the gap store.

those were indeed pretty nice. Have you seen the video of the owner lady going straight crazy on a group a couple months back? I had to laugh since when we were there it was a great little place. That pizza joint down the road was pretty terrible though, girl working was nice though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bad324 said:

those were indeed pretty nice. Have you seen the video of the owner lady going straight crazy on a group a couple months back? I had to laugh since when we were there it was a great little place. That pizza joint down the road was pretty terrible though, girl working was nice though

"Southern Christian Woman Loses Her Mind" is not a deal breaker for me. I bet there is more to her story than we got to see. Either way, still convenient and decently priced. I like the seclusion and access to Bojangles and the pizza joint girl. I think her name was "Slaussez"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pauly said:

"Southern Christian Woman Loses Her Mind" is not a deal breaker for me. I bet there is more to her story than we got to see. Either way, still convenient and decently priced. I like the seclusion and access to Bojangles and the pizza joint girl. I think her name was "Slaussez"

oh shit there is a bojangles now? Was that there back then what like 9 years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

oh shit there is a bojangles now? Was that there back then what like 9 years ago

If you like waiting 3 hours for your fast food, go to that bojangles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, what said:

If you like waiting 3 hours for your fast food, go to that bojangles. 

Didn't we almost go to a bojangles on the way home from the gap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bojangles in Robbinsville is shut down now. I'm not sure if that's the one you guys are referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to reiterate  

I can do the weekends in June 8th and 9th or 15th and 16th or 29th and 30th


 

 
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my vacation has been approved and will be booking a cabin soon-ish. See you if I see you 🏁

(I'll be down 6/6-6/9)

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on my work situation (I'll likely be saying buh-bye in a few months), I may join in but I won't know anything for sure for a few months. So, if I'm able to go, any dates in June will work for me except the very first weekend because I'll be en route back from the Galapagos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×