2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

10 hours ago, Howabusa said:

Was that at 10 am going north on the Dragon, on the Grom?

Yep.  Was hoping you guys would stop after the dragon so we could say hey but you just kept rolling.  I have a yellow helmet.

Dunno what the rest of the crew did today but our crew had a great day. Did the Tonik GA route. Wet to start, two cloud bursts the rest of the day. Very clean and awesome Skyway run, 180 was awesome.....north out of Suches was off the charts.

Good thing @jacobhawkins joined us, otherwise the Wing would have been the fastest thing in the group. It is amazing.

@Pauly 's fizzer is a POS.

Edited by Tonik

13 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Yep.  Was hoping you guys would stop after the dragon so we could say hey but you just kept rolling.  I have a yellow helmet.

We would have stopped if we had known it was you. We were headed for the Foothills Parkway.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Dunno what the rest of the crew did today but our crew had a great day. Did the Tonik GA route. Wet to start, two cloud bursts the rest of the day. Very clean and awesome Skyway run, 180 was awesome.....north out of Suches was off the charts.

Good thing @jacobhawkins joined us, otherwise the Wing would have been the fastest thing in the group. It is amazing.

@Pauly 's fizzer is a POS.

We passed you guys on 28 this morning. We were headed north to Fontana.

10 minutes ago, Howabusa said:

Wrong! Roamr was between me and the grom! When I could see Jacob getting closer to Roamr, I upped my pace.

So you were holding up Roamr and a grom. Glad we were able to clear that up.