2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

2 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Gaaaaa!  Can we leave yet?!  Last minute trailer refinement is standard procedure, right?

20190604_210625.jpg

Suspiciously it's MY grom that's missing from that trailer. Jacob... is the wheelieometer going to be reading higher than when I left it when I look at it next? :beating:

7 hours ago, what said:

Suspiciously it's MY grom that's missing from that trailer. Jacob... is the wheelieometer going to be reading higher than when I left it when I look at it next? :beating:

Haha. Had to move it when I mounted the spare tire and did a clutch fluid swap.  Ya know, cause I'm prepared on my maintenance. 

20190604_215132.jpg

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm making the pins.  It'll take me another day at the shop once I get the frame.  Ain't happening.  

But yeah, itll be a huge improvement.  Once I have one frame, my plan is to make a couple more myself.  $300 each is a little steep when I know how to cut metal.

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Upvote 1

Even though it rained half the day the last half was worth it, after two days of awesome ride I feel content. Couple of slips here and there in rain but overall risk vs benefit am on the winning side now. Half my mind is telling me to just go home and half my brain is feeling like there is more fun around the corner :) but the whole heart is already missing home and my little guy. Gonna sleep on it and decide in AM to just take 16 north or head south.