2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

4 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Lol idk how I got mentioned... I'm def out due to finances. Maybe next year 😂 shit I'm trying to visit Ohio this year and that may not even work out, but if so I'll let you bubbies know when I'll be in town. 

Fuck snow. The desert rules. 

Probably got mistaken for me. You know all us Arizonans look alike I guess. Myself and some friends from TX are going to be there June 2nd-7th.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cOoTeR said:

Probably got mistaken for me. You know all us Arizonans look alike I guess. Myself and some friends from TX are going to be there June 2nd-7th.

Hahaha that’s exactly what happened, I just vaguely  remembered it as even the guy from Arizona is gonna make it :) 

18 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

With riders on faster bikes getting antsy behind slower traffic, and Groms lacking the hp to pass in many situations...this sounds a bit like a shit show, complete with lots of slow traffic and unsafe passes.

Easy fix. Stay away from the Dragon.

14 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Lol idk how I got mentioned... I'm def out due to finances. Maybe next year 😂 shit I'm trying to visit Ohio this year and that may not even work out, but if so I'll let you bubbies know when I'll be in town. 

See? Total fuckstick!

• Beer 1

On 3/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, Steve Butters said:

Don't talk about the desert are you trying to make me homesick

Anyone know if the Motor units are using hand held stationary measuring devices on the bikes or do they have some latest tech moving devices.

Not that it matters to me. I will be on the back dirt country and two tracks.😊

Edited by B-Mac

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, NinjaDoc said:

You @Tpoppa @durk and @Uncle Punk are strong maybes, :D so strong night as well be Yes as of now, unless acid rain or volcanic activity starts around gap. 

Not even close to a strong maybe. I have a big trip planned for this summer and can't commit the time to this trip because of it. Not saying that I won't get a wild hair but work and weather have to cooperate.

New update. Maxpower and his bubby crew and +1 are back in his original cabin 977.  And I have taken over cabin 515 with 2 more confirmations. My local friend Chuck and my Ex-wife is now confirmed. So between our 2 cabins we have 9 folks. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Yeah, @MidgetTodd can't you lean on your man at 28 Motorsports and get this Grrom to the top of the heap?  As soon as Andy gets his back, my Daytona is headed his way.

He was out for a week because he was racing at Daytona. Was back today I’m sure it’ be knocked out

11 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

He was out for a week because he was racing at Daytona. Was back today I’m sure it’ be knocked out

Oh yeah, I'm sure it'll be done as quickly and as good as can be.  Just whining.  I didnt watch the race, how'd he do?

16 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

Not even close to a strong maybe. I have a big trip planned for this summer and can't commit the time to this trip because of it. Not saying that I won't get a wild hair but work and weather have to cooperate.

Great, see you there soon lol :D 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

I'm guessing I'll probably hear from him this week or next week. He quoted me 3 weeks when it got dropped off (4 weeks ago) but I didn't know he was also prepping to race at Daytona. Makes sense. He's also super busy at the shop so I'm not worried about it. Just want to test out all the new POWER! :p