2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

1 minute ago, Pauly said:

Nivin, you have serious physiological issues. 

You have no idea, if I don’t get a clean warm weather day in March I am going real crazy. I am expecting a 60 degree weekend happening in March. See you on street that day :D 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

You have no idea, if I don’t get a clean warm weather day in March I am going real crazy. I am expecting a 60 degree weekend happening in March. See you on street that day :D 

My bike is still in Milwaukee. I have to fly out to get it when the weather finally breaks. 

39 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I am thinking @Xanax should go on this trip with him.

Hahaha my Xanax is twisty miles, I need a very high dose. 

Seriously just thinking about this is keeping the winter madness off. Wait till you see me post up imaginary rides of imaginary warm days coming up. 

11 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

So far looking back in the thread this is what I gather. Any names omitted or added is accidental lol 

updated list

@max power

@2talltim

@MidgetTodd

@marlboro man

@what

@jacobhawkins

@kbrok

@B-Mac

@Tonik

@Pauly

@theroamr

@Howabusa

@NinjaDoc

@SherBear2bliss

@Gump

Maybe 

@durk

@Tpoppa

@Uncle Punk

@Steve Butters

@JustinNck1

@DerekClouser

@ScubaCinci

maaaay beeee

@Helmutt

@snot

@flashesbuck

I’m going to be there same time as y’all except staying in Townsend

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, rawlins87 said:

I’m going to be there same time as y’all except staying in Townsend

I'll be in Townsend Friday and possibly up at the drag strip event Saturday. A few of us with Groms this year. 

Blitz, Jamie, has been trying for a few days to reserve a cabin. He is not having any luck with Fontana. They seem to be having a lot of trouble with their phones and haven’t answered has email! Typical Fontana bullshit.

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

Blitz, Jamie, has been trying for a few days to reserve a cabin. He is not having any luck with Fontana. They seem to be having a lot of trouble with their phones and haven’t answered has email! Typical Fontana bullshit.

I had the same problem 2 years ago.  The problem with their phone's is that they don't always answer them.

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

I'd try calling a few times a day at different hours. I think I called around 11am when I booked this year's cabin. 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:14 PM, Howabusa said:

Awesome, @Blitz will be nice to see you there. Looks like more than 75% of the active OR folks will be there. Hope to run across familiar faces at every corner literally. 

The online booking thing doesn’t work?

4 hours ago, rawlins87 said:

Probably 20 or so from central ohioOhio

So it looks like the drag strip event moved to Friday. Anyway we will be doing the tour de mini, whatever that entails. 

Hey Nivin! 

I’m honored to be one of your “few more folks” but sadly June is going to be too busy for me to make it on the weekend on/after 6/8.

My younger son is getting married in PA the next weekend. Then the wife and I are going with the MSTA folks to the national rally in Bristol VA the last week of June. 

I’d be thrilled to visit VA TN NC twice in a month!  But the wedding will have us hopping and will stress the wife more than a bit. So, just one MC trip that month 😀

Chris

Edited by Shoop
  • Upvote 1

I’ll be there. Either staying at Tuskegee Motel or chipping in on a cabin. If I can get firm commitments, I’ll reserve a cabin. So if anyone wants to join....let me know.

• Upvote 3