2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

7 hours ago, what said:

It was ok. My guess is any restaurant wont last long in tellico though unless its cheap burgers and fries. 

This is true. There was a place if you went left on 68 instead of right toward Krambonz that I went to one time that I actually thought was better and pretty sure that’s also gone now 

21 minutes ago, what said:

The place is always packed, I bet they're doing ok. 

They moved. When me and @JustinNck1 were there in the fall is was mass chaos. They ran out of product turned people away then 1 hour later had product again. We waited almost a hour for our food.  Worth it though. It was their new locations soft opening but it was anything but organized. 

4 hours ago, 2talltim said:

They moved. When me and @JustinNck1 were there in the fall is was mass chaos. They ran out of product turned people away then 1 hour later had product again. We waited almost a hour for our food.  Worth it though. It was their new locations soft opening but it was anything but organized. 

They didn't seem too organized before either. If they are selling out of food that means they are doing ok lol

@NinjaDoc, will be a stretch getting to the Gap by the 9th.  Jen and I planned to be there late on the 10th-14th.  We're likely going to move around to a couple different rv campgrounds with the new toy hauler to take in some areas we've never ridden before.  New type of adventure for us this year

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Helmutt said:

@NinjaDoc, will be a stretch getting to the Gap by the 9th.  Jen and I planned to be there late on the 10th-14th.  We're likely going to move around to a couple different rv campgrounds with the new toy hauler to take in some areas we've never ridden before.  New type of adventure for us this year

F1105253-E8FE-4902-8BC2-E5E77E791208.png

• Haha 2

So far looking back in the thread this is what I gather. Any names omitted or added is accidental lol 

@max power

@2talltim

@MidgetTodd

@marlboro man

@what

@jacobhawkins

@kbrok

@B-Mac

@DerekClouser

@Tonik

@Pauly

@theroamr

@Howabusa

@NinjaDoc

@SherBear2bliss

Maybe 

@durk

@Tpoppa

@Nebbors

@Danimal

@Uncle Punk

Edited by NinjaDoc

14 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

So far looking back in the thread this is what I gather. Any names omitted or added is accidental lol 

@max power

@2talltim

@MidgetTodd

@marlboro man

@what

@jacobhawkins

@kbrok

@B-Mac

@DerekClouser

@Tonik

@Pauly

@theroamr

@Howabusa

@NinjaDoc

@SherBear2bliss

Maybe 

@durk

@Tpoppa

@Nebbors

@Danimal

@Uncle Punk

Current plan has me going to mexico with @Danimal, so we are both probably not coming.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nebbors said:

Current plan has me going to mexico with @Danimal, so we are both probably not coming.

I'm still a maybe... starting a new company on Monday and need to see how that's going to go.  I'd like to go but already planned a vacation to BANF National Park in July and the summer months are usually pretty heavy work loads so we will have to see.  Just depends on how hard @whaler works me. 

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

I'm still a maybe... starting a new company on Monday and need to see how that's going to go.  I'd like to go but already planned a vacation to BANF National Park in July and the summer months are usually pretty heavy work loads so we will have to see.  Just depends on how hard @whaler works me. 

@whaler runs a tight ship. I interviewed with him once lol

also shameless plug that I’m a Project Manager and my services are available if you need one haha 

Edited by Bad324

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

Are you looking for a pm gig?  

I've been a pm for 20 years.

Yup. I think my course has been ran with my current company so started job hunting at the beginning of the year.

It’s half because I really need to take the next step in my career and get in a more appropriate salary bracket for my experience and abilities and half because my company got bought 2 years ago and the company who bought us is having major issues that they just announced our merging will be another 6 months off which to me is a bad bad sign. They won’t even let us hire replacements for two people who left the company by trying to save a buck. Meanwhile I’ve been stuck doing 2.5 peoples jobs the last 3 months because of it 

6 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Success equals freedom 

14 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@max power

@2talltim

@MidgetTodd

@marlboro man

@what

@jacobhawkins

@kbrok

@B-Mac

@DerekClouser

@Tonik

@Pauly

@theroamr

@Howabusa

@NinjaDoc

@SherBear2bliss

Maybe 

@durk

@Tpoppa

@Nebbors

@Danimal

@Uncle Punk

add @Gump to your going list and @JustinNck1 to your maybe list

16 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@max power

@2talltim

@MidgetTodd

@marlboro man

@what

@jacobhawkins

@kbrok

@B-Mac

@DerekClouser

@Tonik

@Pauly

@theroamr

@Howabusa

@NinjaDoc

@SherBear2bliss

Maybe 

@durk

@Tpoppa

@Nebbors

@Danimal

@Uncle Punk

Where in this thread did you get the impression I am going?

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

add @Gump to your going list and @JustinNck1 to your maybe list

Awesome haven’t seen him in a long time

26 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Im on the firm maybe list. Still awaiting motorcycles in my garage that are somewhere in Austria currently

It will be here 

17 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Where in this thread did you get the impression I am going?

What’s the lodge room number Ur staying at? 🤣

i am hoping more folks will be coming out as it gets closer to date when they see magnificent glorious weather for the weekend 

but to be honest I tagged literally every one who is regular so far. 

updated list

@max power

@2talltim

@MidgetTodd

@marlboro man

@what

@jacobhawkins

@kbrok

@B-Mac

@Tonik

@Pauly

@theroamr