2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

46 minutes ago, max power said:

Don’t listen to that nonsense.  It rained the entire fucking weekend, for most of us. 

Only time I got wet was when me, @what, and @JustinNck1 rode into Gatlinburg for BBQ. And that was just on the way back. 

• Beer 1

On 2/13/2019 at 8:20 PM, NinjaDoc said:

At Fontana, Do you think they will will allow outsiders to hang around in camp fire and stuff with the few folks that already booked there?

Of course, as long as you tell them you are American Indian, or you could just stay with us at Fontana. 

On 2/14/2019 at 12:02 AM, Howabusa said:

I am planning on being there. 

Hell yeah!

On 2/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, bowdog said:

This is probably the scariest post i have seen on this forum!!

You coming this year, bubby?

or are you gonna continue to just be a motorcycle owner?

what about @rollnhot and the MPG?

who else?  We need a head count. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, max power said:

Of course, as long as you tell them you are American Indian, or you could just stay with us at Fontana 

what about @rollnhot and the MPG?

who else?  We need a head count. 

Hahahah 🤣

yea I was browsing through 2018 thread and it seems there were many more than the usual suspects who showed up. 

@tall_tracy @wolfeman28 @Killer_kaw @Nebbors

By March when it starts to warm up I am thinking more folks will come out of winter blues and be game. 

• Upvote 1

I’m convinced max power Has some kind of manifesting witchcraft rain power . It always rain’s when i ride with him or Everybody cancels riding because of rain . This fucking year max power is not aloud to look at Weather to fucking Manifest rain. 

Edited by marlboro man
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, marlboro man said:

I’m convinced max power Has some kind of manifesting witchcraft rain power . It always rain’s when i ride with him or Everybody cancels riding because of rain . This fucking year max power is not aloud to look at Weather to fucking Manifest rain. 

Lets  take a vote to Swiches  Name to rain power from max power . Didn’t get wet on ride to gap or on the ride home . Just when i rode with rain power old name max power

18 hours ago, OsuMj said:

I'm taking a 2 week trip to japan... I dont think I have enough vacation days to go to the gap this year. 😕

Eww, you’re gonna be a giant and have creepy Japanese guys following you everywhere taking pics.  DO NOT WEAR A SKIRT!

Edited by max power
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2019 at 4:03 PM, marlboro man said:

I keep saying he and @Fonzie are the rainmakers but nobody believes me. 

• Haha 1

On February 16, 2019 at 2:31 PM, NinjaDoc said:

Hahahah 🤣

yea I was browsing through 2018 thread and it seems there were many more than the usual suspects who showed up. 

@tall_tracy @wolfeman28 @Killer_kaw @Nebbors

By March when it starts to warm up I am thinking more folks will come out of winter blues and be game. 

I'll be in NY the weekend that everyone will be there, maybe next year.  

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Delauders. My new fav.

Ill have to keep that in mind next time I’m down there. Just had Boss Hogg’s over in Pigeon Forge around New Years and it was definitely the best bbq I’ve had in TN to this point 

21 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Ill have to keep that in mind next time I’m down there. Just had Boss Hogg’s over in Pigeon Forge around New Years and it was definitely the best bbq I’ve had in TN to this point 

Delauders is a step above every BBQ I've had around the country. I'm a little bummed we weren't able to get the brisket the day we went but that's what I plan to do this year. 

Gotta bring you uninitiated masses over too. You'll get the hunger and will never want to miss another trip down to the Gatlinburg area ever again. @jacobhawkins @DerekClouser @TimTheAzn @Blitz @ShortyMoto @kbrok

Edited by what
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

22 minutes ago, what said:

Delauders is a step above every BBQ I've had around the country. I'm a little bummed we weren't able to get the brisket the day we went but that's what I plan to do this year. 

Gotta bring you uninitiated masses over too. You'll get the hunger and will never want to miss another trip down to the Gatlinburg area ever again. @jacobhawkins @DerekClouser @TimTheAzn @Blitz @ShortyMoto @kbrok

http://www.delaudersbbq.com

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, what said:

My dads fiancé is in Knoxville. We go visit her a couple times a year and always end up in Gatlinburg or pigeon forge so I’ll have to remember that for next time. 

Best pulled pork I ever had was at peg leg porker in Nashville

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Wow, you peeps are taking BBQ advice from the guy that thought Krambonz was the best BBQ ever. Dumbasses.

Not best ever but top 5 and best for the area at that time. It was good don't care what your old grumpy ass says.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Haha 1