2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

11 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

At Fontana, Do you think they will will allow outsiders to hang around in camp fire and stuff with the few folks that already booked there?

I know we didnt go there last year but fontana has no idea who is staying there vs not. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

At Fontana, Do you think they will will allow outsiders to hang around in camp fire and stuff with the few folks that already booked there?

You probably shouldn't hang there at night. The bears prefer dark meat.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Tim u planning to stay at resort if you make it? 

We stayed at iron pony once. It was clean good place 

You mean Iron Horse? I knew what you  meant.

I think we are staying at Fontana you'd have to ask @max power he's the brains behind this operation.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You probably shouldn't hang there at night. The bears prefer dark meat.

11 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Hahaha 

But there is no meat, only bones :D 

They prefer more European Fare isn't that right @bambam ?

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Pauly said:

They love chicken curry. 

20 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Bears know whats up.

too hot too  spicy 

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I think we are staying at Fontana you'd have to ask @max power he's the brains behind this operation.

haha yea ,

oky will wait for max post regarding more details. 

with me being too excited i am seeing two distinct possibility / one is vacation wont be approved / second its approved but its gonna be raining cats dogs bears everything the same days the vacation is approved . Add in a bit of  flood and hail warning  as well etc. 

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

second its approved but its gonna be raining cats dogs bears everything the same days the vacation is approved . Add in a bit of  flood and hail warning  as well etc. 

When you have locked in vacation time you have to have two plans. If the weather down there goes to shit you have a plan B to go to the Ozarks, or New England or the Black Hills or something.

You eat some hotel reservations but you save your vacation.

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

When you have locked in vacation time you have to have two plans. If the weather down there goes to shit you have a plan B to go to the Ozarks, or New England or the Black Hills or something.

You eat some hotel reservations but you save your vacation.

for sure, but i really really hope is to join OR gap trip same time same place at least once :) 

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Point me in the right direction and tell me what to order!

very hard to come by, 99% of Indian restaurants you see are north Indian cuisine. Hardly any around. I was really happy when this opened in Cleveland area. http://www.tasteofkeralam.com/  They started off as real good almost genuine taste but milder spice and heat lvls. But the last time i was there it was like regular north indianish taste. The manager said it was a different chef that month and the house chef was on vacation. Hopefully he is back and they are back to square one again. 

• Upvote 1

wooooaaaa i almost forgot the real ninja member. this guy most likely is gonna be there. wont say a word here but will pop up right out of the blue with his new beast :D  Referring to his beast of a machine and not the dog shows.  You plan to be there right @Uncle Punk  / gonna ride down now that u have an upright pony ?

18 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Point me in the right direction and tell me what to order!

Dosa Corner in Columbus.  Its South Indian, what I've had was not crazy spicy, but I love Indian food more than anything else and may have a different idea of spice.  

Went to an Indian friends wedding a couple years ago.  Was one of six  white people in a 300+ person two day party.  Everyone asked if I was able to eat ok, best food at a wedding ever.  Only one thing, which I'm pretty sure was 90% salt, didn't line up with me.  Mmmm...  so good.

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Upvote 2

On 2/14/2019 at 9:10 AM, 2talltim said:

On 2/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, bowdog said:

This is probably the scariest post i have seen on this forum!!

:lol: I keep forgetting to call and when I remember I don’t have time.  I’ll try to get it done tomorrow. 

Just now, max power said:

:lol: I keep forgetting to call and when I remember I don’t have time.  I’ll try to get it done tomorrow. 

Ive been working 7a to 7p the last 3 weeks on top of being sick this week my brain is fried by the time I get home too. 

• Like 1