Jump to content
Tonik

2019 Gap Trip.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

I will put the basics together. You asshats have a few days to post up what dates in June that you can NOT go. I will pick a date that works for the most people that I don't hate. I will get us a block from Wednesday through Sunday morning.

It will be held at the Two Wheel in just south of Robbinsville. http://twowheelinn.com/

We will need someone to design a Fuck Casper T-Shirt also.

Fuck off.

I’m not just playing hard to get. No means no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Casper said:

I’m not just playing hard to get. No means no. 

 

1dkfbv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The end of the month might not work for me but don't plan around me because I'm not sure how any of my vacation is going to pan out next year yet. 

Edited by 2talltim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck yeah!  In!

Let’s go back to the first weekend in June?

 

And definitely put me down for a T-shirt. XL cuz I’m fat

Edited by max power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, max power said:

Fuck yeah!  In!

Let’s go back to the first weekend in June?

 

And definitely put me down for a T-shirt. XL cuz I’m fat

God damn old people. 

I want to know when people CANT go so I can pick the best possible date for everyone.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who gives a fuck when people can’t go?

There’s traditions here man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, max power said:

Who gives a fuck when people can’t go?

There’s traditions here man!

You mean like going early in the month when there is a much greater chance of monsoons?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be down the weekend of the 7th. If the OR trip overlaps I'll come hang out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, what said:

I'll be down the weekend of the 7th. If the OR trip overlaps I'll come hang out. 

Is that the Grom thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Is that the Grom thing?

Yeah, that is happening the weekend of the 7th. Not sure how clogged the gap will be with them though... in past years when we were down there the same weekend I didn't really see many except parked at gas stations and at the gap store. Very few actually riding. Who knows though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tonik said:

You mean like going early in the month when there is a much greater chance of monsoons?

I've been there 3x the first weekend in June. Twice without Ben and once with him. It rained on us 1 of 3 trips for about 1 hour. Guess which trip it was...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I've been there 3x the first weekend in June. Twice without Ben and once with him. It rained on us 1 of 3 trips for about 1 hour. Guess which trip it was...

"Haulin' the mail!"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 3:55 PM, SherBear2bliss said:

Wow!  Looking forward to meeting all you nice helpful bikers (no pansy ass Groms) in June.  All those weekends work for me.

@what should we leave that comment alone or ....... :eatdrink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 2:01 PM, Tonik said:

You mean like going early in the month when there is a much greater chance of monsoons?

Fuckin lol.  Were you there last year? The whole weekend was a monsoon.  First weekend in June has always treated us pretty well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the whole fuck Casper gig has grown quite old and is pretty stupid.

As if my opinion means anything.

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

@what should we leave that comment alone or ....... :eatdrink:

I didn’t lol. 

Ive passed most every type of bike and rider at the Gap with that pansy ass Grom. Usually 2up. Almost always into or in a corner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, max power said:

Fuckin lol.  Were you there last year? The whole weekend was a monsoon.  First weekend in June has always treated us pretty well.  

I was high and dry riding my bike. Maybe you folks should follow my lead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

@what should we leave that comment alone or ....... :eatdrink:

 

40 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

I didn’t lol. 

Ive passed most every type of bike and rider at the Gap with that pansy ass Grom. Usually 2up. Almost always into or in a corner 

this is my plan, except it will be even more embarrassing for the people being passed because I look like a 6'6 idiot riding a child's toy. although, the build is coming together pretty damn well. just ordered some kenda race DOTs and new valve stems to replace the leaky shitty stock ones. I just need to order the chimera intake, short levers and lever guards and she'll be ready to rock and roll. 

Edited by what
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×