2019 Gap Trip.

Tonik

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

I will put the basics together. You asshats have a few days to post up what dates in June that you can NOT go. I will pick a date that works for the most people that I don't hate. I will get us a block from Wednesday through Sunday morning.

It will be held at the Two Wheel in just south of Robbinsville. http://twowheelinn.com/

We will need someone to design a Fuck Casper T-Shirt also.

Fuck off.

I’m not just playing hard to get. No means no. 

6 minutes ago, max power said:

Fuck yeah!  In!

Let’s go back to the first weekend in June?

And definitely put me down for a T-shirt. XL cuz I’m fat

God damn old people. 

I want to know when people CANT go so I can pick the best possible date for everyone.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Is that the Grom thing?

Yeah, that is happening the weekend of the 7th. Not sure how clogged the gap will be with them though... in past years when we were down there the same weekend I didn't really see many except parked at gas stations and at the gap store. Very few actually riding. Who knows though. 

19 hours ago, Tonik said:

You mean like going early in the month when there is a much greater chance of monsoons?

I've been there 3x the first weekend in June. Twice without Ben and once with him. It rained on us 1 of 3 trips for about 1 hour. Guess which trip it was...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/17/2018 at 2:01 PM, Tonik said:

You mean like going early in the month when there is a much greater chance of monsoons?

Fuckin lol.  Were you there last year? The whole weekend was a monsoon.  First weekend in June has always treated us pretty well.  

1 hour ago, max power said:

Fuckin lol.  Were you there last year? The whole weekend was a monsoon.  First weekend in June has always treated us pretty well.  

I was high and dry riding my bike. Maybe you folks should follow my lead?

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

@what should we leave that comment alone or ....... :eatdrink:

40 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

I didn’t lol. 

Ive passed most every type of bike and rider at the Gap with that pansy ass Grom. Usually 2up. Almost always into or in a corner 

this is my plan, except it will be even more embarrassing for the people being passed because I look like a 6'6 idiot riding a child's toy. although, the build is coming together pretty damn well. just ordered some kenda race DOTs and new valve stems to replace the leaky shitty stock ones. I just need to order the chimera intake, short levers and lever guards and she'll be ready to rock and roll. 

Edited by what
  • Haha 2