Tomtom Rider1 free to a good home that will benefit

2talltim

Like the title says I have a old Tomtom Rider 1. This is the very first motorcycle purpose built GPS unit. These things have their quirks and issue but it does work. I used it as a back up GPS on my connie to my phone for a few years. Comes with a mount that mounts to a tech mount type configuration, a 12volt power cord and a AC adapter. I has its charging quirks while on the mount but ive done some hillbilly rigging to help it and the touch screen is a bit miscalibrated you just have to tap a little above where you want. You can recailbrate but it's a pain. It work for the most part and it's free. Like I said would like someone to get some use out of it not just take because it's free. Don't really want to piss with shipping or dropping off so personal pick up is preferred. 

20181210_231153.thumb.jpg.3dcc5306437ccf95fd27732145391819.jpg

20181210_231212.thumb.jpg.4d034651a55acd1099a03ec6e9fe6367.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 12:39 AM, Casper said:

@marlboro man This is WAY better than your Amish GPS. 

Shitt bubbys i Usually write down directions but i  follow the flow of a turn & around storm clouds  So i never follow directions no gps needed just the Adventure

• 3 months later...