what

Sunday

Considering taking the grom out to SEO Sunday, how are the roads right now? Salty? 

Doesn't matter.  Might have been some locations where they threw salt down the last couple of below-32*  days, but the 1"-plus of rain predicted for Saturday will wash it away.  I'd be more aware of wet leaves and gravel wash from rural driveways.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bubba said:

Doesn't matter.  Might have been some locations where they threw salt down the last couple of below-32*  days, but the 1"-plus of rain predicted for Saturday will wash it away.  I'd be more aware of wet leaves and gravel wash from rural driveways.

Not too worried on a grom. 

Barely any salt has been thrown down in SEO. Roads are still pretty decent. I'll probably be out Sunday riding. 

Took all three bikes out today 105 miles total. Local roads and the same loop for each bike. Crazy how so different each bike is.

I scooted around town a bit on the grom. Revenge of Friday night's dinner is still raging inside my stomach so I didn't want to go too far 😐 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, what said:

I scooted around town a bit on the grom. Revenge of Friday night's dinner is still raging inside my stomach so I didn't want to go too far 😐 

What did you eat?

3 hours ago, Limitedslip7 said:

@whatAre you going to OMRL the grom this year? 

Yep. 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

What did you eat?

Had 3 slices of pizza. They must have used old cheese or something. 

On 12/2/2018 at 11:36 PM, what said:

There was a bug going around here that gave people the shits for a couple of days.  Maybe you picked that up.

16 hours ago, Wojo72 said:

There was a bug going around here that gave people the shits for a couple of days.  Maybe you picked that up.

Maybe. It was more feeling like I was getting stabbed in the guts though. Still getting a twinge of pain here and there. It should be gone soon though. At least it wasnt norovirus.