I've been riding street bikes about 5 years 4 of them in California. I started with an 09 R6 and now have a ktm rc8r. I would like to start going to the track this coming summer. Currently in southern Illinois but I'm from Akron Ohio and will be there during the summers. 

Snapchat-7674379337640076500.jpg

20160704_134138.jpg

Plenty of guys here can help you with track stuff as well as go with you for your first time to help out

21 minutes ago, kbrok said:

Plenty of guys here can help you with track stuff as well as go with you for your first time to help out

That would be awesome I would definitely be looking into a coach. The mountains were fun but I'm not feeling as invincible and would like some actual help other than YouTube videos 

trackday org have coaches in each session and you can ask any one of them to help you and they will

Hey John,

Welcome to OR! Lot's of us here ride on-track only and even more go between the street and track. This is a good time of the season to browse around, just about every track day organization is offering some kind of deal.

We posted up about some of them here: 

Let me know if you have any interest in joining N2 for some track days. I'll be able to get you taken care of.

I coach with N2 and there is also a coach on here from STT. I'm sure either of us would be able to spend some time with you at an event. 

Looking forward to it. Now I just need to get another bike. I would like to get another r6. The bike wouldn't be used for the street at all so after feburary if anyone is selling I'll be in the market.

36 minutes ago, Spoonknuckles said:

Looking forward to it. Now I just need to get another bike. I would like to get another r6. The bike wouldn't be used for the street at all so after feburary if anyone is selling I'll be in the market.

I know @jhughes will have a very clean daytona for sale with all the goodies come spring.

• Like 1