ricer1

OR NEO Dinner Thursday December 27 @ 7:00PM

We are planning to have an Ohio Riders NEO dinner on Thursday December 27th @ 7:00PM at Skidmark Garage. We would like to thank Brian at Skidmark Garage for opening his place for our get together. Please let us know if you plan to attend to allow us to calculate the amount of food and refreshments. 

Skidmark Garage
5401 Hamilton Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114
440-591-4822

The entrance is behind the building, which you access from East 53rd.  Drive to the very end of the driveway and lift the white garage door below the Skidmark Garage banner.

logobig.png
  • Beer 2

Damn , middle of the week and that's way up there. Would be cool but probably not able to.  

8 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Damn , middle of the week and that's way up there. Would be cool but probably not able to.  

I was thinking the same thing, but I will be off work. And judging by the current weather, it'll probably be in the 60s the week of Christmas... 

• Haha 1

Would like to attend, but depends on family obligations. Following. 

holy shit this is right down the street from where we keep our boat. Had no idea it existed

I was wondering if a winter dinner/get together would happen.  I'm planning on being there but that's my sisters' birthday so if they plan something, I may bail.