OR NEO Dinner Thursday December 27 @ 7:00PM

ricer1

Good time seeing everyone as usual.   Thank you for organizing the event @ricer1  --- Thank you for providing the food as well.  

Also thanks to Skidmark Garage for allowing us hooligans to come check out the place.  I dig the idea of what they have going on and really cool they are trying to push a Non-Profit to getting kids into working on bikes at school!  

Glad to see @Danimal getting back to full health and in good spirits!  Nice meeting the new one @SherBear2bliss -- Sorry we didn't talk much but was a pleasure meeting you.  Look forward to seeing you at future events!

Also nice to see everyone else. @TimTheAzn @kbrok @Pauly @tall_tracy

See ya'll at the next one.  FUCK WINTER

Photos from this evening.  

IMG_0567

IMG_0568

IMG_0571

IMG_0572

IMG_0576

IMG_0578

IMG_0580

IMG_0582

IMG_0585

IMG_0591

IMG_0592

IMG_0594

IMG_0596

IMG_0600

IMG_0605

Edited by DerekClouser
Tagging people
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

Great to see everyone last night, so nice of Brian to let us use Skidmark. Derek, thanks for bring the refreshments! It is such a cool place and he is working on such a good cause for the kids. I plan to make the Skidmark after party the first day of the Cleveland motorcycle show on Friday January 25th. Pauly, thanks for the nice words, you always have way with them. I have always had a passion for motorcycles and always enjoyed people who are motorcycle enthusiast's, I really like getting the OR knuckleheads together. Plan to set up another one or two OR NEO dinners over the winter. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kbrok said:

glad these pictures were posted so I can see how much weight I need to lose haha.  I look like a bear in like half of them

So says Mr. "Drive me home because I ate too much"

😂

That place looks cool. Atlanta has a community garage like this and I've been thinking how cool it would be to have something like that in Columbus. Maybe someday down the line.

Edited by what