max power

Who has edc experience with LCP?

Looking at picking up an LCP for extreme concealment since the j frame prints in my pocket and is wearing holes in my jeans.  

I know it’s only .380 and lousy trigger etc but it’s dirt cheap and very concealable. I need something very small since I’ve stopped carrying the j on the daily.   

Who has everyday experience?  Pros/cons?

I carry my LCP 2 all day every day and into many places that printing would be a problem... Conceals super well on a neoprene ankle holster... I don't like ankle carry but it's better than no carry.... Pocket carry prints even with the small LCP, so I avoid it... It's quickly become  one of my favorite firearms because I can take it places that even my subcompact hk feels too big for... Plus, it weighs nothing so I can throw it AIWB with basketball shorts when im just out dressed like a bum or doing stuff around the house etc.... And they're fucking cheap, so why not 

Here's the holster I use... I went through a couple before finding a comfortable one 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0181JF95C?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 1

Also.... The LCP2 has a nice reworked trigger... It feels good to me.. Little snappy but I added a hogue grip and it shoots fine now 

• Upvote 2

I don’t carry every day, but when I do it’s usually the LCP. It still prints in the pocket a bit, but with my pocket holster it just looks like a wallet. 

• Upvote 1

I have an LCP that I carry almost every day.   Pocket holster or in an ankle holster. Fits in pockets great.

I bought a stainless guide rod and a 13 pound spring.  Much better to shoot that the stock guide and the 9 pound spring..

Put a Hogue grip on it and get a few extra 7 round mags.   

• Upvote 2

Just post whoring.. But here's the size difference with my subcompact... I can ankle carry both, if that tells you how concealable lol

Me and Steph both have one.. I liked hers so much I bought one too 😂

Snapchat-1362910796.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 1

On 11/15/2018 at 11:00 AM, Steve Butters said:

Also.... The LCP2 has a nice reworked trigger... It feels good to me.. Little snappy but I added a hogue grip and it shoots fine now 

So you have both?  What are the difference between the two?

10 hours ago, max power said:

So you have both?  What are the difference between the two?

No, I just have two LCP 2s

Didn't like the lcp carry the lc9 though. Anything will print in a pocket but lc9 is small enough to forget about iwb 

• Upvote 1

I can’t do iwb and I had an LC9.

Didn’t care for it. 

Need small and reliable. 

Did someone already dismiss the Glock 43?