I've got good new and bad news. The good news, I've lost 40 lbs this year! The bad news, I've got a 4XL Icon Patrol Jacket (Hi-Viz) that is HUGE on me now. It's barely worn... practically brand new. Anyone interested? Make me a decent offer and it's yours. New they were $400.
http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/last_chance_bargains/icon/patrol_waterproof_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html - Hi-Viz isn't listed.. but this is the model. I can post pictures on Sunday
Up for sale is a pit bull SS rear stand I used on my SV650. This stand can be used as a standard or spooled rear stand by flipping the top supports over. I have also included some finger adjusters on this stand to help with micro adjustment between bikes.
NOTE: Stand will not work on '15+ Versys 650 or Vulcan S models with stock fender. Use the F0043-000, Forward Handle Spooled Rear in this case.
Will not work on 2nd generation Hayabusa, ZX14R, Ninja 1000, or Vulcan 650 with stock rear fender. Not ideal for ZRX1100 or ZRX1200.
2 (Vega) Stealth Vertice Full Face Modular Helmets
• Quick Release Chin Strap
• Meets US DOT FMVSS 218 standard.
• Certified to European standard ECE 22.05.
• One hand operation jaw piece release.
• Metal to metal jaw connection.
• Spring-assisted jaw opening.
• Drop-down smoke sunshield, simple operation.
• Anti-fog, anti-scratch, optically correct clear exterior shield.
• Effortless quick-change exterior shield mechanism.
- Speaker pockets for comm. system
Excellent condition. Size XS and S. Wife and I wore these for a couple of rides and decided we just don’t care for modular helmets.
$50 each local pickup. Located near Lancaster, OH.